Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Aw Bmom that sounds really hard about dd. i think you're right about the importance of being with other kids. Really sorry to hear she might be having panic attacks. The important thing is the great relationship you have with her & that you are such an amazing mum. I know you'll help her through this the best way possible. Sorry life is hard sometimes. Love you babe xxx

Aw that made me cry :cry:thank you chum ❤yes I will do all I can to make my kids happy probably too much sometimes :blush:but we had a good talk last night and hope this morning is easier for her :thumbup::hugs:

Hey B. need to stick around here hopefully ill get some motivation from you. I seem to have lost all mine :( :(

I've just found mine again Hun and i thought i wouldnt lol you will find yours again too . I know it :thumbup::hugs:and yes please do stick around here :kiss:

I weigh myself every day, so tomorrow morning, lol. But with AF right now, I don't think I'll shift anything until it's gone.

Glad to see someone that weighs themselves everyday like me lol :hugs:

Morning all so I'm 12.9 this morning :happydance::happydance:and I've changed my goal again :blush:to 10.12 which is just about seven pounds heavier than i was in my early twentys :thumbup:I can do this as if I aim to hit my goal for Halloween that's 21/2 pounds a week to lose for the next ten weeks :thumbup:so breakfast today is tea , water and a smoothie . Lunch will be fruit salad and I'm making seafood egg rolls for dinner plus boiled rice :thumbup:also at least 2 litres of water :thumbup:so I went to bed early last night with my dd so we could talk in peace and we talked for at least an hour . It's so hard with the other kids and the pup to get quality time on my own with her and I hate this and I feel very guilty . I do try my best to but with the two youngest having learning difficulties I seem to spend most of the day dealing with them . I know I always beat myself up about this and I shouldn't but unfortunately it's how I am :shrug:anyway she told me she over thinks everything and worries about all the small stuff like how she looks and what clothes to wear wen she has to wear her own clothes . Also what people think about her is very important and she feels like she's no friends even thou she has . I'm hoping once she starts school she sees it really isn't as bad as she thought it would be . I've asked her bf to come here every day and walk buddy with her after school to give her something to look forward to :thumbup:all I can do is pray now that things get better and turn out ok for her . Anyway thanks for listening :hugs:

You are doing everything you can bmom :hugs: I wish that children could understand that no matter how bad things seem now they will be so much better once they get older. They just need to be able to get through the school years and life will change :flower:

Yes you will achieve the weightloss for sure :thumbup: although you look great already :happydance:

Xxx

You are doing everything you can bmom :hugs: I wish that children could understand that no matter how bad things seem now they will be so much better once they get older. They just need to be able to get through the school years and life will change :flower:

Yes you will achieve the weightloss for sure :thumbup: although you look great already :happydance:

Xxx

Bf that's exactly what I told her :thumbup:that your school years are just a tiny part of your life and will be over so quickly :thumbup:thanks for understanding :hugs:

Sorry Lucy is having a hard time. I'm glad you were able to carve out some 1 on 1 time.

I wish she would go to counseling before her anxieties escalate. :hug:

I don't know short of forcing her to go - :nope: But then, she can always refuse to talk.
I think you're doing everything you can, some of it is up to her....:shrug:

So sorry, BMom...must be torture for you...

I don't know short of forcing her to go - :nope: But then, she can always refuse to talk.
I think you're doing everything you can, some of it is up to her....:shrug:

So sorry, BMom...must be torture for you...

She's told me she won't go and if I make it within school hours she will leave early :shrug:I guess I'm just gonna talk to school again and see if they can help me persuade her or at least keep an eye on her :hugs:

I have been thinking about her a lot today & am wondering if a more indirect approach might help.

When someone is victimized, it seems as if they are left feeling helpless & powerless & ashamed in a way.

I wonder if a self-defense or martial arts class may help her feel empowered a bit?

If she could take a class that would teach her how to kick some ass if messed with, it may help her regain some confidence.

Maybe you could even take the class with her. It would give you some 1 on 1 time together & an opportunity to communicate about what has happened.

Idk....just a thought....hate that this happened to her & you must feel so helpless yourself...so I hate that it happened to you, too

:hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter hunny.

I wish I had some advice but its so difficult. When my daughter is refusing to open up to me I try to explain that keeping things locked up inside your head can make your brain poorly. Just like if you have a physical illness and don't treat it.
When she does open up and she feels better I ask her to remember that feeling of relief. She's a stubborn one tho so it doesn't always work xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter hunny.

I wish I had some advice but its so difficult. When my daughter is refusing to open up to me I try to explain that keeping things locked up inside your head can make your brain poorly. Just like if you have a physical illness and don't treat it.
When she does open up and she feels better I ask her to remember that feeling of relief. She's a stubborn one tho so it doesn't always work xx

This is exactly how Lucy is . She's incredibly stubborn and hates asking for help .the more questions I ask the more she retreats inside herself :shrug:I tell her everyday I'm here for her and I love her and I really don't know what else to do . :shrug::hugs:

Back up to 12.11 1/4 :shrug:I was so good yesterday too but it was ovulation day and I am bloated and no I didn't Dtd although I was sorely tempted :blush:feeling very stressed today as school approaches for the kids . I guess I love just having them here in their little protective cocoon . Bought the girls at the salon a tin or Roses and I'm so tempted to open them . :blush:help :haha::hugs:

I have been thinking about her a lot today & am wondering if a more indirect approach might help.

When someone is victimized, it seems as if they are left feeling helpless & powerless & ashamed in a way.

I wonder if a self-defense or martial arts class may help her feel empowered a bit?

If she could take a class that would teach her how to kick some ass if messed with, it may help her regain some confidence.

Maybe you could even take the class with her. It would give you some 1 on 1 time together & an opportunity to communicate about what has happened.

Idk....just a thought....hate that this happened to her & you must feel so helpless yourself...so I hate that it happened to you, too

:hug:

Ooh that is a great idea Indi, do you think Lucy would go for it bmom? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"