Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Aw bless you indigo for thinking of my dd :kiss: I love that idea and I'm def gonna suggest it to her :thumbup:thank you :hugs:sounds like fun too :hugs:

Morning all so I'm back down to 12.9 :happydance::happydance::happydance:which is the least I've been since I had Lucy 15 years ago :thumbup:very very happy :) got my spray tan last night as I'm going on my first ever hen night tonight :blush:we are going in the disco bus :haha:then to a club . Can't wait . Have my outfit ready to go :thumbup:have swimming this afternoon with the girls and this morning we are going into town .for some icecream :thumbup:girls excited to be going on a double decker bus :) sooo happy it's Friday and I get to spend a few days with my lovely hubby . Anyone any weekend plans ? :hugs:

Ooh how exciting your first hen night :happydance::happydance:

And yay for :icecream: :haha:

Nothing major here. There is a maritime festival at the waterfront so might head down there and then round a friends to watch the F1 on Sunday :thumbup:

Pics please hunny.

Well done on being the lowest ever yaay!!!

Have a great night. X

Ooh how exciting your first hen night :happydance::happydance:

And yay for :icecream: :haha:

Nothing major here. There is a maritime festival at the waterfront so might head down there and then round a friends to watch the F1 on Sunday :thumbup:

O lovely we had a maritime festival weeks back and kids loved it . We got lovely icecream there too lol :hugs:

Well done. Enjoy the hen night. I should be going on one tomorrow but I'm giving it a miss :(

We are going away until Tuesday though so a bit of a break xxx

Well done. Enjoy the hen night. I should be going on one tomorrow but I'm giving it a miss :(

We are going away until Tuesday though so a bit of a break xxx

That's great Sarah . To the caravan ? :hugs:

Hey B. starting the vlc again tomoz. Had enough now!! My work blouse only just fastens up :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey B. starting the vlc again tomoz. Had enough now!! My work blouse only just fastens up :cry: :cry: :cry:

Good luck Hun you know you will feel so much better once your in control of your food again and the weight will fall off you . You will be back in track in a few weeks no problem :thumbup::hugs:

Hi everyone firstly I was 12.8 today :) don't ask me how that happened lol but I lost another pound . Last night was fab ESP the bus . I took it easy on the drink but still felt rough this morning so have drank lucozade all day and ate crappy food :blush:no weigh in for me tomorrow lol was home at about 1.30 and talked to p until 2.30 about my night . I had lots of dancing and laughs too and a few shots :thumbup:getting kids to bed early tonight as we are going out for the day tomorrow as hubby takubg a day off . Having a DVD night with hubby and some cuddles on the sofa . Hope everyone is well . Love t :hugs:

Glad you had a good night hunny. It's good to let your hair down every now and again. You looked lovely Btw :) :)

Looking good!

Is P pawing at you 24/7?

:haha:lol no but sex is def easier wen I'm lighter and I do feel a tiny bit more confident even thou I still have to keep my bra on and the lights turned down low :blush::haha:some things never change :hugs:

Wow look at you :happydance: although it looks like you got your tongue pierced with something luminous in the first pic :haha:

Great pics, sounds like a really good nite. And a lovely weekend full of family time. Enjoy your day tomorrow. You're looking gorgeous :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->