Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I think you look great by the way!

You act like your bras are old fashioned or something...I've seen your bras their Hot! DH probably likes it!

looking good! popping in to say hi quick and let you know still thinking of you!

wow check you out! Hot mamma!!!!

OMG OG is so big already!

I think you look great by the way!

You act like your bras are old fashioned or something...I've seen your bras their Hot! DH probably likes it!

Thanks milty yes I love my underwear and they have to match and be lacy lol :thumbup:love debenhams and Ann summers but I don't like the tarty stuff they have to be sophisticated :thumbup::hugs:

Morning all so I gained three pounds :haha:back to doing a shake for breakfast . A shake for lunch and soup and veg and chicken for dinner :thumbup:lots of water and some tea :thumbup:also bought myself a tight pair of jeans yesterday in a size 14 so they are now my inspiration and I will be trying them on daily lol :thumbup:it's a lovely day today and I've to go to my aunts as my cousin is 40 . Also taking kids to a forest park so I need to make a packed lunch up :thumbup:meeting my lovely sister tomorrow morning fir coffee and I can't wait as I haven't seen her for a while . How's everyone doing ? :hugs:

That's a great idea with the jeans hunny. I've got some 14's. Might dig them out and hang them up so i can see them every day :thumbup:

You'll have to recommend me some nice bras hun. I like nice ones too but I need to be comfy! I'm still wearing my horrible nursing bras that are miles too big for me!!! EW!!

Ok so I've just tried the jeans on and they fit me easily lol they are stretch jeans :dohh:I need to go buy the twelve to slim into :haha:took some pics :thumbup:em I love marks and Spencer's and debenhams for bras .debs do a range called gorgeous for bigger busted ladies too :thumbup::hugs:

Lookin good Missy! You can do toning excersises at home!

Yeah go on the net and look home toning excersises. Those toning bands are great for arms and chest. I alternate toning with cardio. Push ups againist walls are great for arms. Reverse crunches are for belly area but all the layer of fat has to come off to see stomach results. It is good to build muscles when you are older.

Thanks garnet that all sounds great . How long do you suggest daily ? :hugs:

Lol indigo :haha:I just keep hoping they are gonna get smaller but nothing's happening :growlmad::hugs:

You look fab hun! I agree, save your money and tone at home...squats, lunges, squatting off your chair for arms, crunches (you can even do these standing...that's how I do them). I hope you get your wish and the chi chi's go down, but I'm not so sure they will. I wanted the same thing and they haven't budged, lol. I've gone down in inches, but not cup size. But hey...wear 'em proudly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->