Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

You look fab hun! I agree, save your money and tone at home...squats, lunges, squatting off your chair for arms, crunches (you can even do these standing...that's how I do them). I hope you get your wish and the chi chi's go down, but I'm not so sure they will. I wanted the same thing and they haven't budged, lol. I've gone down in inches, but not cup size. But hey...wear 'em proudly!

Thanks Hun and yea you are prob right . The boobs are here to stay :growlmad::hugs:

Morning all no weight loss today :shrug:I had a shake some fruit and a tiny drop of mince carrot and onion with about two tablespoons of potatoes and 3 litres of water . Ah well just keep going . My friends wedding is only 17 days away and I really wanted 8 pounds off for then but I don't think I can manage it now . Haven't even bought an outfit as im between sizes and am hoping to lose more weight so don't want to spend a fortune for something not to fit . Anyways I'm meeting my big Sis today and I can't wait . She's recovering from kidney cancer and her dd has just been discharged from hospital . She's anorexic :( but is currently gaining and looks fab . Happy Monday all :hugs:

Happy Monday & have a lovely time with your sister, Im so glad to hear there's some good news in her life at the moment :hugs:

The weight will come off :) I agree with diy workouts that are free. I like wee challenges to keep motivated - look up 30 day squat challenge - I had got to 150 squats a day when I got bfp and was feeling great. Theres also the nsh couch to 5k podcasts which really worked for me, especially as you can see you are making progress - both in terms of fitness & weightloss (& also being more toned all over).

Good luck Bmom and here's to a good week xxxxxxxx

Morning Hun and thanks :thumbup:how are you ? Is the sickness hanging around ? You have a good weekend ? :hugs:

Have a lovely day with your sis bmom and don't stress too mûch about the weight loss. It sounds like you will lose a bit more before the wedding the way you are going :thumbup:

Three birds when are you going to get a ticker? :flower:

Hey B hope you have a lovely day with your sister. Glad to hear her daughter is doing so well x

Have a lovely day with your sis bmom and don't stress too mûch about the weight loss. It sounds like you will lose a bit more before the wedding the way you are going :thumbup:

Three birds when are you going to get a ticker? :flower:

Thanks m . Hope your right :thumbup:I guess at this stage I'm happy with any lol :hugs:

Thanks Bmom, nausea not so bad today, just tired & sore boobies :) :)
Butterfly, how are you doing? I 'might' allow myself a ticker once I've had an early scan. Going to try and get a scan tomorrow wk, which would be 7+2. Im nearly scared to let myself hope this might be a healthy sticky bean.
Hugs girls xxx :hugs:

Hi everyone so I met my lovely sister and had a chat and coffee . Had a look for wedding clothes and I've my eye on a lovely maxi dress in monsoon . My dilemma is the size I am now or the smaller one . Also got two pairs of shoes in bhs for twenty pounds and either will go with dress :thumbup:so I'm sorted unless I see something else at a better price or that I like more . Will put done pics up of dress :thumbup::hugs:

Thanks Bmom, nausea not so bad today, just tired & sore boobies :) :)
Butterfly, how are you doing? I 'might' allow myself a ticker once I've had an early scan. Going to try and get a scan tomorrow wk, which would be 7+2. Im nearly scared to let myself hope this might be a healthy sticky bean.
Hugs girls xxx :hugs:

I've a good feeling about this three :thumbup:that's great you can get an early scan :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Hi everyone so I met my lovely sister and had a chat and coffee . Had a look for wedding clothes and I've my eye on a lovely maxi dress in monsoon . My dilemma is the size I am now or the smaller one . Also got two pairs of shoes in bhs for twenty pounds and either will go with dress :thumbup:so I'm sorted unless I see something else at a better price or that I like more . Will put done pics up of dress :thumbup::hugs:

just FYI on the size, I believe its 15lbs from size to the next, so unless you think you can drop 15 before then I'd go with the one you fit now :winkwink: you can always have it taken in later

Thanks Liz that is very useful :thumbup:I guess that's true there's no chance of me dropping 15 pounds in just over two weeks :kiss:

well it is you we are talking about and you have done that before hehehe

It's getting harder Liz the more I lose the more difficult the rest becomes :cry:I could cry with frustration some days . Just want to be happy with how I look but I guess I never will :shrug::hugs:

yes the less you have to lose the slower it becomes, that is normal... you should change up your routine a bit. That usually gets you going again. Do a different kind of work out

yes the less you have to lose the slower it becomes, that is normal... you should change up your routine a bit. That usually gets you going again. Do a different kind of work out

Once the kids are back at school it will get easier to do more stuff I guess :thumbup::hugs:

You're beautiful hun. Don't be so hard on yourself. You've done an amazing job...the rest will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->