Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Next time throw some ice cubes in there hard enough for it splash all over him and then say "there you go hunny...better?", smile and walk away. He could have at least offered you a cup and some toast while making his. Bit now that you have the house to yourself I'm sure your day will perk up!

Haha love it lol I need you here with me to sort Him out :haha:how you feeling now ? :hugs:

Lol, I told my mom the other day I was up for a whoop ass tour, so we add a date for you, lol. I'm feeling much better. I went to the doc on Tuesday and he said he thought it was a bug too, but that it was holding onto me really good and that I felt so crappy cause I was dehydrated from not being able to hold onto anything. But I'm eating again thank goodness. I was starving! Lol, but we're all good now. Thanks for asking!

That's great your feeling better . Your def not preggers then ?????:hugs:

So excited the girls swimming instructors wife is in labour . She's ten days overdue . Dear love her been in slow labour all day . You know the swimming instructor that I've told you about . The one I have mad lustful thoughts about :blush:yea him :haha:he's been texting me all day about her progress . They are both polish and don't have any relatives or friends here . I'm offering to go to hospital and be with her if he needs a break or if he needs anything also at all :muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha:

Oh gosh no! Certainly not that, lol. Not that I wouldn't welcome a bundle, but I'm still enjoying the break. My mom said the same thing, lol. Why is everyone trying to keep me barefoot and preggo, lol.

Oh gosh no! Certainly not that, lol. Not that I wouldn't welcome a bundle, but I'm still enjoying the break. My mom said the same thing, lol. Why is everyone trying to keep me barefoot and preggo, lol.

Lol I'm dying for everyone to be knocked up :haha:

So excited the girls swimming instructors wife is in labour . She's ten days overdue . Dear love her been in slow labour all day . You know the swimming instructor that I've told you about . The one I have mad lustful thoughts about :blush:yea him :haha:he's been texting me all day about her progress . They are both polish and don't have any relatives or friends here . I'm offering to go to hospital and be with her if he needs a break or if he needs anything also at all :muaha::muaha::muaha::muaha:

:trouble: :haha:

If he needs ANYTHING at all? :winkwink:

How very generous of you! :haha:

If he needs ANYTHING at all? :winkwink:

How very generous of you! :haha:

Yea I was thinking he's been sitting there all day and his poor joints are maybe ceasing up and he could do with a wee massage :blush::haha:

Right I'm having sinful thoughts again . I need to go pray ....:blush:

Morning all . It's Friday :happydance::happydance:so happy it's finally the weekend and have my kiddies and hubby all to myself for two days :thumbup:hope to get to a forest park again tomorrow as kids and buddy loved it last week . Still have to post my pics . My hubby came up to beds late last night and told me he had a surprise for me . I just thought o no I hope it's not his crotch as I'm too tired :blush::haha:but no he's booked a night away next weekend for all of us in Dublin in Bewleys hotel :happydance:I'm so excited we haven't been there since my 40 th . He's booked two family rooms with an adjoining door for us all and I'm gonna keep it as a surprise for kids till next Friday . So I'm needing to save all my money in next week so I have money to spend . There's a fab zoo and a national leprechaun museum and a science exhibition and they also have Hard Rock Cafe and Eddie Rockets that sells amazing milk shakes :happydance:eeekkkkk I'm excited . Right need to run get the kiddies up . Have a fab weekend :hugs:

Oh wow bmom that sounds brilliant you'll have an ace time, how exciting :happydance::happydance:

Eddie Rockets? Ours are Johnny Rockets!

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"