Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I was thinking twhe same thing LL!
a
:haha: @ Brave. Too late! :haha:
Your getaway sounds fantastic. :happydance:

Not feeling too good . Tummy pains . Being sick and tiredness :(

Sorry been AWOL for a couple of days :blush:. My 2 teenage fuckwits decided to have a fight & my laptop got broken in the process :grr:. All fixed now but they are BANNED for life from using it :growlmad:

Aww hun, hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

Your getaway sounds amazing :cloud9:

Poor brave, do you think it was something you ate? I hope it passes soon :kiss:

Hope your getting plenty of rest & the nasty bug fucks off :hugs::hugs:

Poor Brave. I hope someone takes care of you. I wish I could be there to help. No one takes care of the mommy when she is sick.

Hope you're feeling better hun. No fun when all that's going on. If no one is taking care of you please tell me so I can come over there and have a "conversation" with everyone. I know buddy is giving you lots of snuggles and kisses.

Feeling tiny bit better but still excruciating tummy pains :( headache and feeling sick . Just got two girls ready and sent Paul out for an hour . Lucy and her friend and dan are at park and I'm lying with buddy on the setee . Tried some dry toast and tea and so far so good . Tummy making crazy noises so its def a bug . Hope I don't spread it about house . Have all the windows opened :thumbup:

Uh, that's what was going on with me...my stomach was making all kids of noises. I was kind of shocked by it to be honest, lol. Glad you're feeling a tiny bit better though. Spray a bunch of Lysol or tell someone to spray it. I swear by that stuff when I'm sick. Buddy loves his momma! He wants to make sure you're ok. Puppy cuddles and kissed work for everything, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->