Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Really sorry you're poorly & hope you are better soon.
Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Morning all . I'm feeling better :happydance:just a bit dizzy :thumbup:my friend has text me to say she's taking me out for a cuppa :) bless her . P redeemed himself last night and made a roast dinner . Cleaned all the kitchen . Ironed the kids uniforms and fixed my scales lol sitting at 176 this morning and bmi is 27.6 so I'm very happy with that :) it was 41.7 last year so yes I should be bloody happy and content lol but I'm still wanting even if I never get to be 153 :shrug:Monday mornings are crazy in our house even thou all the kids clothes are sitting out for them someone always losses something . Right need to go wake the kids . Happy Monday all :hugs:

Glad you are feeling better :happydance:

I think that whatever we have we always want more (or less in terms of weight :haha:) but that kind of weight loss is bloody amazing :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Thanks m ❤you feeling ok ? Your boobies or anything at all grew yet ? :hugs:

They are def more firm, like I have had a small boob job :haha:

Just lazing at T's. will head home shortly via ikea. Always need something from there just don't know what it is yet :haha:

Just lazing at T's. will head home shortly via ikea. Always need something from there just don't know what it is yet :haha:

My kids love the hotdogs and ice cream in there . Bleurgh . How was your weekend ? :hugs:lol on the mini boob job :haha::hugs:

My kids love the hotdogs and ice cream in there . Bleurgh . How was your weekend ? :hugs:lol on the mini boob job :haha::hugs:

Was great thanks. Went on a long walk in London yesterday and was knackered afterwards :sleep:

Think it was nice for T to see (small) bump :thumbup:

Aw bless . Soon he will be feeling kicks etc :hugs:and then it will feel more real :hugs:

I'm really glad your feeling better now :yipee:. FX the bug doesn't spread around the house.

Aww your doggy is so cute <3 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->