Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Having a lot of stress just from my mum :( apparently I'm a shitty mother now :growlmad:

Sorry apparently I always have been !!!! Don't even start me :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Who cares what she thinks! She's obviously the shitty mother if she can say that to you. You're a great mom and you know it. Pay her no mind and keep it moving.

Who cares what she thinks! She's obviously the shitty mother if she can say that to you. You're a great mom and you know it. Pay her no mind and keep it moving.

Thanks Hun . It's hard I guess . How are you feeling today ? :hugs:

Meh...another day. Not really feeling any kind off way.

Aw Bmom sorry you're stressin (or rather some1 is causing you stress!) lots of love & hugs and you know you are an amazin person xxxx

Virtue is good. We started him on apples over the weekend, or I guess applesauce. We'll add in a new food every week. The doc said do it that way so we'll know if he has an allergy to something. He likes the apples but doesn't know what to do with the spoon, lol.

Hugs lady. You ARE a magnificent mother, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Bmom I think it's obvious your mom is Jealous of you

Your a great mom

Well apparently during her drunken rant it was gods will that my angel babies didn't make it to this world as I didn't deserve them and they didn't deserve to have me as a mother :shrug:wtf . What have I ever done :nope:I'm just angry now to be honest . :hugs:

Well apparently during her drunken rant it was gods will that my angel babies didn't make it to this world as I didn't deserve them and they didn't deserve to have me as a mother :shrug:wtf . What have I ever done :nope:I'm just angry now to be honest . :hugs:

What a fucking nasty, evil thing to spout :growlmad:

Do not listen to that tripe T seriously :hugs: way below the belt and you would have been the perfect mother no doubt about that...just like you are you your earth children.

:hugs:

XxX

What a fucking nasty, evil thing to spout :growlmad:

Do not listen to that tripe T seriously :hugs: way below the belt and you would have been the perfect mother no doubt about that...just like you are you your earth children.

:hugs:

XxX

Thanks Andrea . She will apologise in a few days as she has in the past but I guess thst just goes over my head now :( I'm ok now . Calmed down a bit . P took me for lunch then we climbed to the top of a mountain with buddy . She's nasty on the drink . Totally horrible :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->