Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Thanks garnet . Andrea I do try my best . She's been good for a while so it's such a shame :cry:

You know me...I think everyone deserves a good punch in the face when they get crazy like that! I can't believe she said that to you! But don't worry about it hun...they don't say karma's a bitch for no reason. You just wait and see, it's gonna come back around hard.

Thanks Indy . If I had done something to warrant this I could understand more but I never have :shrug::hugs:

You know me...I think everyone deserves a good punch in the face when they get crazy like that! I can't believe she said that to you! But don't worry about it hun...they don't say karma's a bitch for no reason. You just wait and see, it's gonna come back around hard.

:xmas13::xmas13:love you lady you always manage to make me smile no matter how down I feel :hugs::hugs:

Jaysus Bmom, I can't believe she said that. That's so sad & mean & horrible. Poor you. It honestly says more about her than you. You are the best mother. And your own mum obviously has problems. Im so sorry you have to deal with that xxxxxx

ok you know what? I know she is your mom but honestly... no redeeming qualities from that woman. I would seriously disconnect from her. All she does is bring you grief. You don't need or deserve that

Brave, I'm glad you can see past her clearly crazy rant. You are a fantastic mom. :hugs: And she sounds like a sick person.

ok you know what? I know she is your mom but honestly... no redeeming qualities from that woman. I would seriously disconnect from her. All she does is bring you grief. You don't need or deserve that

I disconnected years ago but was prepared to forgive and forget wen my sister was ill . Things were ok for a while then the demon drink got a hold of her :shrug:it sucks thanks Liz and oh I dreamt you had a girl with red hair like Sophie last night :thumbup::hugs:

Aww hun :hugs:. Your mum is totally out of fucking order saying such nasty shit to you :grr:. You are a BRILLIANT mum & don't let her or anyone else tell you differently :hugs::hugs:

My mum can be a right bitch too when she's drunk, as you know we fall out all the time. I prefer it when we've fallen out cos then she can't piss me off for a few months :haha:

Keep your chin up hun :hugs:

I disconnected years ago but was prepared to forgive and forget wen my sister was ill . Things were ok for a while then the demon drink got a hold of her :shrug:it sucks thanks Liz and oh I dreamt you had a girl with red hair like Sophie last night :thumbup::hugs:

Again with the red hair? Lol ...that would be a beautiful baby.

Listen, they say that drunks and kids always speak their truth...as in what really is in their mind.... So I wouldn't just blame it on the drink. Those thoughts were hers. She may have held back if sober, but fact stands she has those thoughts which speaks tons about how messed up she is.

:hugs:

Bmom you are amazing! Please do not listen to negative crap......you are priceless. :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss: take care lovely lady and shine on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->