Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

You are very quiet Brave. I hope you are doing ok an are just busy this weekend. :hugs:

Lol no I'm still here . Just busy . Baby girl had the bug all weekend . Plus we had our weekend away :hugs:

Thinking of all our angels on today baby loss awareness day . Light a candle at seven please everyone :hugs:

T, I'll have candles lit for your angels at that time as I'll be massaging :hugs:

What else have I missed then?! You still skinny and fake tango'd? :winkwink: How's P, the kids and Buddy?x

What else have I missed then?! You still skinny and fake tango'd? :winkwink: How's P, the kids and Buddy?x

Still getting my tan lol and my nails done every few weeks . Have also added waxing my upper lip and eyebrows :blush:and next week I'm booked in for an Indian head massage :thumbup:the salon has all its treatments half price once a week so I make the most of it :haha:p is still a pita most days and kids all fine and dandy . Looking forward to half term break and dressing up for Halloween with them . P and I are having a night out at a pub quiz in fancy dress the night before Halloween then we will have a party in house the next night with all our usual games and fun :) can't wait . You any plans ? :hugs:

Jax I'm still around 176 pounds give or take a few pounds now and then :thumbup:I've officially lost a third of my body weight :happydance::hugs:

:hugs: Jax good to see you.

I am thinking of you and your angels Brave. And mine as well. I won't light a candle though because I'm getting on a plane :winkwink:

Thinking of you tonight B mom!

Attachments

• 20131015_190517.jpg
    20131015_190517.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
Morning all . Getting my eyebrows done this morning and a wash and blow dry :thumbup:then meeting my sil for lunch . Really looking forward to it . They've booked their wedding . 2015 in New York :thumbup:looks Looks I'm going to New York for 3-5 nights in August 2015 :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Ooh that is exciting :happydance::happydance:

How was your dirty weekend at the posh hotel? :winkwink:

Thank ame .bf we had two kids in the room lol so no sexy time and dd was up sick all night :nope:she's all better now thou :hugs:

Morning all . Hectic day . My neice is here . I've a coffee morning across town in aid of hospice to attend at ten . School over at twelve and I've a fair to go to in school at 12.30 with girls . Bring on the madness lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->