Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi everyone . I've missed you :( been crazy busy with kids off for half term . Been to movies , forest walk , shopping and the beach even thou it was freezing :haha:p taken all week off as its also his mum and dads anniversary since they passed and he's been pretty down :( I've never seem my husband like this . So we are both holding each other up at the minute . Decorated house today and made pumpkins and buns and chocolate apples with kids . Also got my nails done and spray tan done as tomorrow is our night out to pub quiz :) hubby is dressing as the prince of darkness and I'm a renaissance queen :) will try post pics for you . Have also restarted my soup and fruit diet and have lost 5 pounds of the ten I had gained . Hope everyone is ok . Miss you loads ❤❤❤❤❤

Sounds like you have been up to loads of stuff. I love the beach even when it's cold too :haha:

:hug: to you and P, sounds like a difficult time :nope:

Yes, we need dressing up pics :happydance::happydance:

Oh pictures please, sound like you had fun :) well done on your weight loss hun. xxxx

Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted . Kids got my iPad with pics on it and my life mad at the min . Trying to stay busy till after bonfire night :thumbup:struggling this week badly with missing my angel babies :( I know I will be ok but it's just hard .i think this anniversary is worse as I'm not ttc anymore either . Staying in control of my food is the only way forward for me and feeling good within myself . Kids back at school Monday and I've two girlie nights out this month plus a date night with hubby . Hope you all ok and I'm sorry for neglecting you . Hope you understand . Xxxxxxx

we understand completely. Try to have fun and take care of yourself

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thinking if you T. Sending lots of love your way. PS Im also lookin forward to seein your pics :) Sounds like you had a lot going on this halloween mid term. Also well done to be back healthy eating. I can recommend sweet potato & chickpea soup, made that this wk & it was so yum. About to make veg soup now.

Take care of yourselves xxxx

Big hugs sweetie. Thinking of you xxxxx

Thanks everyone . Kiddies back to school . House is lonely without them but I'm also enjoying the quiet time with buddy . Lost seven pounds in last week that I've gained since pigging out :thumbup:still another bit to go but I don't ever want to go over the 13 stone mark again . I guess I need to try maintain 12 1/2 before I try thinking of losing again . Sorry still haven't posted pics but I will do as soon as . Am tired so I'm heading to bed . Nite ladies xxxxx

Morning all . Quick post . Heading to hospital with ds . Just a check up then gonna do some Xmas shopping . :thumbup:seven weeks till Xmas eve . Eekkk . Ovulated yesterday . Pains really strong . So hard to ignore but I can't cope with anymore losses . Anyways have a great day everyone :hugs:

81/2 pounds off now :) just another two pounds and I'm completely back on track :thumbup:made a big pot of stew for tea :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->