Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

One thing to report is that af arrived yesterday cd33 the first my periods are back to normal after six months of clomid :thumbup:was having a period every 45 days for four cycles after clomid . Bloody horrible stuff :growlmad:am having a coffee and pear and almond homemade scone to make myself feel better :haha:any weekend plans ladies ? :hugs:

Ooh I think I need one of those homemade scones :munch:

Finally moved in to the house so first night here tonight, a bit of wallpaper stripping over the weekend I think together with a bit of sleeping :haha:

You take it easy with that back mrs bf :thumbup::hugs:is your house warm ? The weather here horrible :hugs:

BF you amaze me. I couldn't tackle that stuff before I was pregnant and I sure wouldn't want to while preggers. :thumbup:
Brave, stay warm! It's still icky hot in Tampa. Maybe the end of next week the high will be 80, but yesterday it was still 89 with 70% humidity. Ick.

Hiya Love! How you doing? :hugs: Good to hear that 'the decorators' are back at the usual time and not messing you around, must be a huge relief! I've taken my clomid this month, so low, I'm convinced it doesn't make a blind bit of difference :shrug:

What you got planned for half term then, or are you on it this week? Our's is next, I'm away in London for my birthday this weekend with DH, mon/tues/weds nothing planned - got stuff to do around home, sort my credit card out for a o% transfer thingybob and write my job description for a payrise (with a bit of luck), and ring my private healthcare about... :wacko:, thurs I'm doing some on-site massage, and Friday late shopping and dinner out with girlfriends in Guildford, looking forward to that one. I'm sure it'll fly by like a shot and then it's countdown to Christmas...glop....ever get that feeling of dejavu? :hugs::kiss:

hello beautiful lady!!!! how are you? why don't you come see us on FB? how are the kids? DH? miss you!!!! :hugs:

butterfly, congrats on 20 weeks prego!!!!!! so exciting! you are having a boy!!!!!!!! my goodness! :hugs: :happydance:

Love ya Bmom!!!

Good to hear from you Jax!

Hi everyone thanks for messages . Feeling low :( diet has gone out the window . Anniversary of my first angel fifth of November . As soon as the leaves start falling off the trees I think of what might of been :cry:finding it hard and struggling on . Girls dressed up for Halloween today for school disco . They looked amazing . Have my neice today and Paul ill with a tummy bug .so busy day . Not sleeping too well and craving junk food to get me thru . Bad times but I will bounce back . Love and miss you all :cry::hugs:

Butterfly I'm delighted for you . Boys are the best . Can't wait to see him . :cloud9:hi jax great to see you ❤kids finish tomorrow . Can't wait to be surrounded with love and kisses for a week . Planning on doing movies . The zoo . Big walks with buddy and kids and if we can a day to town on the bus for ice cream and Disney shop . Also the food fair which the kids love . Really looking forward to it . Love you :hugs:

Big squishy hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs: As lovely as fall is.....I can understand how it can be so hard....I too am struggling.....my favorite season has now been forever tainted.....but we are all here for each other and we will emerge better than ever.....:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Miss you hun

As always you are such a great mummy doing all these lovely things with your kids. Hope you also get lots of snuggles with them too hon xxx :hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone, huge hugs Bmom :hug:
Sorry to hear you are finding things hard. I think you are doing really well, so don't be hard on yourself. We need to remember our babies that didn't make it and livr with that sadness. Its part of life. And you are so good at knowing what really matters and will have a lovely half term with the kids. Halloween hols start now :) whats everyone dressing up as?

Ive been awol too. But getting there. Just focusing on exercise & diet & have our blood tests for recurrent mc next mnth.

Anyway hang in there gorgeous girl, you're an amazing person and everyone here is here for you, in difficult times & good.

X

Hi BM, came to stalk you here :)

Big hugs my lovely xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back