Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi everyone . I've missed you all . Today was Victoria's first of three tests to get into grammar school . Very stressful . She was up at half five and very worried . She came out smiling thou and said it was easy so fingers crossed . She needs at least 95 marks to pass . Another test in two weeks then the last one a week later .:thumbup:I'm still trying to follow healthy eating and I'm still 89 pounds down from last year :thumbup:just trying to maintain my weight ATM . Going out for dinner tonight to a 30 th birthday party and its a four course meal then cocktails :blush::haha:pref vodka and watermelon :happydance:brought kids out for breakfast and a big walk and have a casserole on for dinner . Heading out with girls to get a wash and blow dry then home to start getting ready . Sophie going to a birthday party tonight in opera house to see cats so in dressing her up . Have bought her friend a monster high doll and need to make up some party bags for all the kids as a thank you to the lady that's bringing them . Must run hope everyone is well :hugs:

Loving the pics, wow you look amazing like you don't need to lose any more weight. O-G does look a bit like you and is really growing up. Love Buddy in his outfit too lol :haha: and all the kiddos look fab as usual :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Never mind can see them now YAAY!! You look so happy and serene hun. You and hubby make a lovely couple :)

Aw thanks bf and em ❤bf I had to go to docs for blood tests and there's a new doc . My bmi is 28 and she says I need to lose another stone at least :shrug:I was gutted to be honest but yes there you have it . I'm having trouble with my RA and feeling cold all the time :hugs:

Wow!!! A stone?@??!! That's mental. You'd look poorly with another stone off!! I think docs focus too much on that blasted BMI :thumbup:

Em she said at least a stone . I was 12.11 with my clothes on :shrug:Paul Went nuts said I should have told her to wise the hell up lol says its all in my boobs :haha::hugs:

They just focus on the numbers unfortunately which is CRAZY!!

Aw thanks bf and em ❤bf I had to go to docs for blood tests and there's a new doc . My bmi is 28 and she says I need to lose another stone at least :shrug:I was gutted to be honest but yes there you have it . I'm having trouble with my RA and feeling cold all the time :hugs:

stupid woman :growlmad::growlmad:

Em she said at least a stone . I was 12.11 with my clothes on :shrug:Paul Went nuts said I should have told her to wise the hell up lol says its all in my boobs :haha::hugs:

:haha::haha:

Making homemade pizza for dinner . Kids love adding their own toppings . Kitchen a big mess but at least they will all eat dinner tonight :) :hugs:

Sounds like great fun. I need to get a little notebook to make a note of all the fun things you do with your kids :happydance:

Hi BM,
Kiddies are doing good! My 5 year old little man is on a naughty spell right now and Santa may be sending him Coal! We are going away for Christmas which is great cause December is not a good month for me! Had my 3rd laser treatment and it is soo worth it! My brown spots and red capillaries are almost gone. Working on the Donor egg issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->