Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi BM,
Kiddies are doing good! My 5 year old little man is on a naughty spell right now and Santa may be sending him Coal! We are going away for Christmas which is great cause December is not a good month for me! Had my 3rd laser treatment and it is soo worth it! My brown spots and red capillaries are almost gone. Working on the Donor egg issue!

Where will you go for Xmas ? Is the laser treatment on your face ? Does it hurt ? That's great it's working for you . :thumbup:how's the donor egg going for you ? Wen will it be happening ? Excited for you :hugs:

Hi BM,
Kiddies are doing good! My 5 year old little man is on a naughty spell right now and Santa may be sending him Coal! We are going away for Christmas which is great cause December is not a good month for me! Had my 3rd laser treatment and it is soo worth it! My brown spots and red capillaries are almost gone. Working on the Donor egg issue!

Where will you go for Xmas ? Is the laser treatment on your face ? Does it hurt ? That's great it's working for you . :thumbup:how's the donor egg going for you ? Wen will it be happening ? Excited for you :hugs:

Yes laser treament on face! It is like rubberband zapping. We are working on details of DE.

Hi BM,

Yes laser treament on face! It is like rubberband zapping. We are working on details of DE.

Sounds good . Is it expensive / sore ? :hugs:

Hi BM,

Sounds good . Is it expensive / sore ? :hugs:
No it is not sore! They put thick goop on face after and it soothes it. No more coverup and little makeup soon. We are headed to Branson Mo. They have a huge Christmas festival evey year.

Garnet a Xmas festival sounds amazing . Take some pics for me will you . I sometimes wish I could have talked p into DEIVF :hugs::hugs:

Garnet a Xmas festival sounds amazing . Take some pics for me will you . I sometimes wish I could have talked p into DEIVF :hugs::hugs:

Well we may be going to Crystal's clinic cause it is way cheaper. Prague might be where we are headed! :wacko:

Garnet that sounds wonderful . A lot of people have been very lucky using donor eggs I so hope you will be too :thumbup::hugs:

Morning Bmom, morning all :hugs:
You are doing fab Bmom with the weightloss :) well done. Bah to mean dr. Right now you're the weight Im really trying to get to, so very pleased for ya :thumbup:
Hows all with you? Vg to hear V was ok with first transfer test, really hope she gets to sch that you & she want. All the tests are v hard on them.
Good to hear you're getting organised for christmas. Ive done a wee bit - i do a combo of online + v local crafty stuff etc for gifts but don't go too mad with it.
Im back to exercising & been to pool last 2 days. Hope to see one or two lbs off by wkend.
:hugs:
xxxxx

Hi Bmom:flower: please do not listen to the dr.....they do not know your story!:growlmad: you have done a fantastic job on weightloss! unlike myself:haha:......eating whatever I can get my hands on and not exercising:blush: oh well monday is the start of a new week.... I shall attempt again to eat healthy and exercise (at some point I will stop defining the word insanity:haha:)

:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Oh darn. I missed the photos. I am sure you look amazing and I want to sock that doctor in the nose! You have done fantastic losing those pounds. It is beyond hard and you did it! Pay her no mind. :hugs:
Garnet, I'm excited that your DH is coming around. :happydance:

Hi everyone feeling sick to my stomach . Just been diagnosed with Raynaud's . Doc also testing me for lupus and I've already got rheumatoid arthritis . Been looking online and it seems Raynaud's can cause miscarriage due to the blood circulation . I know it's too late for me now as I'm 46 but in totally gutted . 8 years of trying , 12 losses and there was a simple explanation :( gutted and destroyed beyond believe . Been given nifedipine to take now daily . Soul destroying . Just keep thinking I should have pushed further for an explanation :cry:

Sending you some massive :hug: hon, I think that sometimes even if you push the docs you are pretty much in their hands as to what they feel like doing :growlmad::growlmad:

:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->