Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

You must be so upset. Wish I could give you a real one of these :hug:

Im so sorry you're going thru this now after all you have been through. Lots of hugs xxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone feeling sick to my stomach . Just been diagnosed with Raynaud's . Doc also testing me for lupus and I've already got rheumatoid arthritis . Been looking online and it seems Raynaud's can cause miscarriage due to the blood circulation . I know it's too late for me now as I'm 46 but in totally gutted . 8 years of trying , 12 losses and there was a simple explanation :( gutted and destroyed beyond believe . Been given nifedipine to take now daily . Soul destroying . Just keep thinking I should have pushed further for an explanation :cry:

So sorry Bmom, try not to feel bad I do the same thing, if I had just pushed a bit more 5 years ago things might be different :shrug: Actually if I pushed harder 12 years ago things would definitely be different. There's nothing we can do though so try not to look back :hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry hun. This isn't your fault, and I agree sometimes you can't do anything to make the docs look further. Are you still done done, or do you think you'll maybe give it a go now with the meds? I know you're afraid of what may happen and it wouldn't be easy to jump start ttc again...just wondering. Don't blame yourself though, this was out of your control.

Thanks Indy . And nd I def won't be trying again :cry:I'm done . I gave it by best shot and it was never good enough . Couldn't go thru any of it again and to be honest my life is much easier now without the pressure and expectations :hugs:

I'm sorry T, it sucks but it is done.... you have an amazing family now and yes, one more would be incredible but I guess it wasn't in the cards. No sense in beating yourself up. The doctors didn't catch it and you had to go through unnecessary agony. I really have no words and can only imagine what you are feeling.

Love you sweet lady, and I hope you can move past this now. :hugs:

Oh Bmom I am so sorry :cry: this totally sucks....I am speechless....you have been through more than any person should.....my heart is heavy for you......please know I am here if you need someone to talk to.

Luv you dear friend and big squishy (((hugs))) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

I guess we all knew there had to be some reason it wasn't happening for you. I am so sorry that the stupid doctors were so unwilling to help you. They can be so hard hearted sometimes. I know it is heartbreaking. Massive huge hugs lovely lady. :hugs:

Thanks my little peanut and thanks Viking ❤feels so good to have your love and understanding . Hubby can't understand my devastation :cry:it's making it harder for me but I know he just doesn't want to show me how it's effecting him as well :( just feel so gutted and would do anything to rewind the years :hugs:have my beautiful neice today . God I love her so much :hugs:

I'm sorry T, it sucks but it is done.... you have an amazing family now and yes, one more would be incredible but I guess it wasn't in the cards. No sense in beating yourself up. The doctors didn't catch it and you had to go through unnecessary agony. I really have no words and can only imagine what you are feeling.

Love you sweet lady, and I hope you can move past this now. :hugs:

Love you too :hugs:

Men are different breed hun. He doesn't mean it. You just take care of you and he'll come around. He may not understand cause of the fact you two already decided to stop trying so for him there's really no difference, but for you, you know had you known things could have possibly been different. It will all be ok, just cater to yourself right now.

Bmom I'm so sorry Hun :hugs:

Do know you have four beautiful children and you have been very successful with them. Also now that you know you can make sure your daughters don't go through this. They have the benefit of knowing its a possibility and addressing it.

Men are different breed hun. He doesn't mean it. You just take care of you and he'll come around. He may not understand cause of the fact you two already decided to stop trying so for him there's really no difference, but for you, you know had you known things could have possibly been different. It will all be ok, just cater to yourself right now.

Thanks Hun . Your right as ever . How's you and your boy ? :hugs:

Bmom I'm so sorry Hun :hugs:

Do know you have four beautiful children and you have been very successful with them. Also now that you know you can make sure your daughters don't go through this. They have the benefit of knowing its a possibility and addressing it.

Your right Milty at least there's that . Hopefully I get to be a granny soon :haha::hugs:

Thanks Hun . Your right as ever . How's you and your boy ? :hugs:

We are both doing well. He's getting so big and chunky...he's a greedy little thing. There's a pic we had taken and you can see his little baby back fat busting from under the shirt, lol. And his 2nd tooth is trying to come through, but he tolerates it all well so can't complain. He's trying to crawl. He either looks like and inch warm with his booty stuck in the air or he moves himself backwards which he's not to pleased with, lol. But he's just growing so nicely and he's so comprehensive of everything. He's talkative. I was talking to my grandmother and told her that he was talkative then he started up and my grandmother just said "I see".

Ok Hold your horses little lady...it's a little early for granny talk!!!

You need to wait ...ummm 5 years then your good :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->