Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Bmom I'm so sorry Hun :hugs:

Do know you have four beautiful children and you have been very successful with them. Also now that you know you can make sure your daughters don't go through this. They have the benefit of knowing its a possibility and addressing it.

Your right Milty at least there's that . Hopefully I get to be a granny soon :haha::hugs:

Oh yes, only a few years maybe :happydance::haha:

Bmom I'm so sorry Hun :hugs:

Do know you have four beautiful children and you have been very successful with them. Also now that you know you can make sure your daughters don't go through this. They have the benefit of knowing its a possibility and addressing it.

Your right Milty at least there's that . Hopefully I get to be a granny soon :haha::hugs:
:haha::haha::haha::winkwink:

Hi girls quick post as its almost midnight here . Victoria did the second part of her AQE today ,it went ok ,last one next Saturday then she waits till February for the results ,treated her at Next today to new boots and an outfit plus a Zelda game for her ds ,hubby going away all day tomorrow to Dublin to rugby and I can't wait lol for some home alone time with kids ,have two nights out next week ,one to a concert and another night out with friends for drinks and dancing :) can't wait .been eating crap all week so knuckling down again tomorrow :thumbup:want to look good in my dress ,anyways ladies love you all ,take care .. T xxxxxxxxx

I love it when Gav's on lates cos I get the kids all to myself and we have lots of fun :) I'm a bit less strict than Gav :haha:

Yay for fun time without P :happydance::haha:

Am sure you will look gorgeous on your nights out. What concert are you going to? :hugs:

So p went to the rugby Saturday and lay in bed all day Sunday :growlmad:last night I went to see 30 Seconds to Mars :thumbup:I had a great time although I was knackered . Am loaded with cold and throat infection and really pissed as I've been really good food wise and no weight loss in weeks :( went yesterday and bought myself a tescos finest raspberry roulade and have basically ate it all myself :blush:delicious :haha:have the doctor on Friday for results of bloods from last week . Dreamt last night I was pregnant and the doc give me a scan and said your ten weeks and two days :cry:woke up with tears running down my cheeks . Was so so gutted it was only a dream . When will this journey ever be over :shrug:got loads if Xmas shopping last few days . Sophie wants all monster high stuff . 6 dolls , a tablet . Two games and bunk beds . Got them all except bunk beds :thumbup:not stressing out this year about Xmas as there's no point . Booked p a night in hotel for Xmas with jacuzzi and breakfast and three course meal . Got a good deal of 140 pounds for us both :thumbup:hope everyone is well :hugs:

Thanks Indy ❤horrible feeling wen I woke but I'm fine now thanks :hugs:

I hate those vivid dreams :hugs:

Love your hotel Christmas pressie. I took gav to York for a few days for Christmas once. We had a lovely time but rowed on the last night so came home in silence! :dohh: We both say we have fond memories of the trip though :)

So p went to the rugby Saturday and lay in bed all day Sunday :growlmad:last night I went to see 30 Seconds to Mars :thumbup:I had a great time although I was knackered . Am loaded with cold and throat infection and really pissed as I've been really good food wise and no weight loss in weeks :( went yesterday and bought myself a tescos finest raspberry roulade and have basically ate it all myself :blush:delicious :haha:have the doctor on Friday for results of bloods from last week . Dreamt last night I was pregnant and the doc give me a scan and said your ten weeks and two days :cry:woke up with tears running down my cheeks . Was so so gutted it was only a dream . When will this journey ever be over :shrug:got loads if Xmas shopping last few days . Sophie wants all monster high stuff . 6 dolls , a tablet . Two games and bunk beds . Got them all except bunk beds :thumbup:not stressing out this year about Xmas as there's no point . Booked p a night in hotel for Xmas with jacuzzi and breakfast and three course meal . Got a good deal of 140 pounds for us both :thumbup:hope everyone is well :hugs:

I don't like pregnancy dreams, they make me sad :shrug:

A night out in a hotel is a great Christmas gift, hope your well :hugs:

Hi ladies I had my docs apt today and my blood tests were clear but she wants to do more next week and is referring me to a rheumatologist . However wen she sounded my hesrt it seems I've a soft heart murmur and I've to go next week for a heart scan . I can tell you now that I'm shitting myself ..... I need to from now on in look after myself and no more shitty diets or starving myself on 500 calories a day . She's also looking along the lines if me having lupus but still need more testing . Just need to pray now that the tests are good . It just seems to be one thing or another for me since I've stopped ttc . I'm remaining positive as its the only way

Yes def no more starving yourself naughty girl :growlmad:

And try not to stress too much, it is good you are getting properly checked out :hugs:

Yes def no more starving yourself naughty girl :growlmad:

And try not to stress too much, it is good you are getting properly checked out :hugs:

Poor p is doing all the worrying instead :blush::hugs:I'm gonna be ok thou ad p said I've a good heart :thumbup::hugs:

I'm sure everything will be fine hun. You are a strong person and can get through anything. And heart murmurs are very common, I have one, so does my brother and others in my family. Never knew until a couple years ago, so the heart murmur may not even be anything serious or related to anything.

I'm sure everything will be fine hun. You are a strong person and can get through anything. And heart murmurs are very common, I have one, so does my brother and others in my family. Never knew until a couple years ago, so the heart murmur may not even be anything serious or related to anything.

O really Hun that's good to know . Do you have to take any meds or anything ? :hugs:

I get arrhythmia some times as well...not even worried. And years ago they were testing me for lupus... it wasn't LOL. My co-worker has lupus and she is fine. I'm sure all will be ok
xoxox

O really Hun that's good to know . Do you have to take any meds or anything ? :hugs:

Nope, no meds. My doc was doing a physical and said "oh, you have a murmur". He said its most likely been there my entire life and then he moved on, never sounded like it was issue and it hasn't been. We've know about my brothers since he was born, no meds for him and he's 30, no problems. My grandmother has one, she's 76, no meds. So they can be very common and have absolutely no effect on anything. They could be hereditary, which ours are, so it's possible your mom or siblings may have it too. Just wait for the results, but I would almost certainly think you would have nothing to worry about considering its never caused you any problems before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->