Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

:hugs: Brave. Take care of yourself. We love having you here. :hugs:

PS I haven't bought one present yet and I have noooooo idea what to buy for anyone....

Still no word of my heart scan but I've been having panic like attacks at night time as I'm so worried about my breathing . I know I'm mad but I keep thinking my heart isn't beating properly then I start thinking im not breathing properly and then I think I can't breathe and try to breathe deeper :cry:then I take pains in my chest and think I'm gonna have a heart attack :cry:just horrible . I just want everything to be back to normal :thumbup:how is everyone ? I've missed you all so much :hugs:

It's a catch 22 BMom, the more you worry about it, the more you will panic, just try and breathe through it and think that you have been OK for the last 46 years and you can get through this now. Imagine you are lying on a beach soaking up the sun and all is calm and peaceful :hugs::hugs::kiss:

That's the worry bf I don't know how long I've had it and pretty sure if I've had it my whole life someone would have picked up on it by now . I mean I've had operations and several lung infections over the years :shrug::hugs:

It's totally normal that you feel so anxious about this. I'd be a nervous wreck :hugs:

I'm ok hun. Just trying to lessen the treat days I've been enjoying (3 out of 7!!)

Hello and sorry I've not been on . Was in bed all last week with flu . Really knocked me off my feet and had no energy at all . Went out for first yesterday to see the new Hobbit movie with kids . Really enjoyed it . Still no word on my heart scan but I've been ok apart from a few sleepless nights and a few almost panic attacks but as I say I'm ok now :thumbup:so am also all sorted for Xmas . Girls all sorted but dan looking for a laptop to play games and it has to have certain processor and graphics card so p been online for weeks deciding :dohh:I'm also still trying to follow my diet and unfortunately I put on a stone last three months but being ill last week I lost seven pounds so I'm now trying to lose other seven ive gained :blush:nightmare so close to Xmas as I just want to eat all the nice stuff about :haha:kids are all fine and so is my buddy . I bought him a lovely new collar for Xmas with the Crown Jewels on it and its lovely and shiny and my girls will love it . I've also made him up a stocking :blush:. Hope everyone is well . I daily think of each abd every one of you . Love you lots and lots . What have I missed ? Any news ? :hugs::hugs:

Awwww how cute a collar with the crown jewels I LOVE it :) You will soon zap them 7lbs hun.cant wait till we can take LO to the cinema. Sorry you have been so poorly. HUGS xxxx

I knew you'd be ready for Christmas well in time :haha: I still have 90% of my shopping to do :blush: Love the sound of buddy's collar :) bu sorry you have been ill :nope::hugs::hugs:

good job T...yeah I'm still working on my decorations and shopping...totally off the ball this year LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->