Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi hun :hi:

Sounds like your xmas was great :happydance::happydance:. The bairns look well chuffed with there presents, love P's t-shirt :haha: & your dinner looks lush :munch:

Oh T they have grown!!! You have such a great looking family!!! Also I'd say you were not the only one spoiled!!! But your kiddos deserve it because the are sooo good!

All I have to say about the Turkey hat your DS was wearing is ...I want one:haha:

Oh and don't worry you will get back on track.

Love ya Hun :hugs:

Lovely pics Bmom...and yes your kids have grown so much! Looks like your Christmas was fab! Don't worry about the weight, it will come off quick I'm sure. Glad you had such a wonderful holiday!

So lovely to hear from you all . I've really missed catching up . I mean you guys know me and understand me more than anyone ❤so I'm trying to cut down as of today , cutting out foods like chocolate and crisps and more water and fruit . I've gained a stone since September :cry:I know I can lose that in a few weeks if I knuckle down . Had a fall out with p yesterday over sex !!!!! He thinks we should be doing it more and I guess I'm too tired and since I've stopped ttc it isn't the same anymore . I know we will finally find a happy medium but at the minute p wants it 2-3 times a week and I don't . :shrug:in fact once a week is enough and he had a meltdown about it yesterday . Says he's the boss and we are still young and maybe wen we reach our 70's we can go to dtd once a week :haha:ha ha I nearly pissed myself laughing making him even more angry . So my sil is having a New Year's Eve party tomorrow night and we are all invited :) kids excited and girls already planning dresses to wear . I'm excited too but I've another docs apt in morning re the other blood tests so just want that over me so I can relax and enjoy . Sometimes I feel so sad that I tried for 8 years and no baby to show for it . I wish I had have stopped years ago but even now I wish so bad to hold another l. O in my arms but I know I'm blessed with what I have . P has the cold well he says its flu so I've been up and down stairs with drinks and tablets for him . He's a pain in the ass . Have to make a chicken curry and a risotto for tomorrow for party and also a veggie curry for dd :thumbup:so I need to move my ass to the shops . Love you ladies . Love and peace :hugs::hugs:

Hope I don't bore you all too much with my diet but I feel if I'm writing down wHat I eat it makes it much easier . So breakfast was crackers and cheese . Lunch is soup and dinner homemade chicken curry and fruit if I'm peckish :thumbup:

This is a dieting and fitness journal so definitely not boring hunny :thumbup:

Hope you have a lovely time at the party x

This is a dieting and fitness journal so definitely not boring hunny :thumbup:

Hope you have a lovely time at the party x

Thanks em it's just once I start I go completely nuts :haha:trying so hard to get to my goal of 162 pounds this year :thumbup::hugs:

Me too chick. We will get to goal together. 2014 is our year :) :)

Good point well made Embo :haha:

No boring us here BMom, I think it does help to write things down whatever journey you are on :flower:

Isn't it the age old story of the man wanting more sex than the woman (Ok maybe not everyone as I know we have some :sex: mad ladies on here :haha:) Not really sure what the answer is tbh! :dohh:

Maybe you should try and think that you ttc'd for 15 years and got 4 kids out of it :flower: I know that doesn't negate the losses and the wish for another baby but maybe just a different way of looking at it :hugs::hugs:

Love the pics.......beautiful family:cloud9:. Enjoy your New Year's party.....2014 is a new beginning. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me too chick. We will get to goal together. 2014 is our year :) :)

Thanks Hun :thumbup:so I've been so good but changed what I ate . Crackers and cheese for breakfast and an orange and some turkey for lunch and a turkey salad for dinner and that's me . If I'm hungry later I will snack on fruit and nuts or boiled eggs :thumbup::hugs:

Thanks m . Love you . ❤ Peanut :happydance:how I've missed you :cloud9::hugs:

I have missed you too!! so happy you started posting again......I miss the daily posts.....I look forward to hearing from you all the time......regardless of the distance you are a best friend:hugs::hugs::kiss:

:kiss: Happy 2014 love! Sent you an email a few weeks ago, not sure if you got it :shrug: Sending you lots of luv and big hugs Jax xxxxx

I'll try and come back soon for proper posting :blush: :haha:

Jax !!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get an email :( but dan always on my bloody iPad and may have deleted it . Please resend it . We've missed you my love . How are you ?????? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->