Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Sorry you weren't well hun...hope you feel better. Just keep calm...everything will be fine.

And um...wow Indigo! Don't know what to say about that, lol.

Indigo :haha::thumbup:thanks everyone else :thumbup:delivered 3/4 of the presents today and cards . House a bit calmer now . Just defrosted my freezer as I'm hoping to do my Xmas food shop in next few days . Have my neice tomorrow and I'm gonna take her to see Santa at garden centre and all the decorations :thumbup:looking forward to it . Anyone any plans over the holidays apart from eating , drinking and being merry ? :haha::hugs:

Hey hun :hi:

You're so organised as per!

Glad you're feeling better now :hugs: xxxx

Good lord woman, how do you do it all? I get tired just reading all you do hehehe

Agree with LL :thumbup:

I'm cooking a Christmas dinner for 6 on Sunday, fingers crossed it goes OK! :munch:

Good job on being prepared! I am in such a mess and my sanity has long left!:haha: I gave up on weight loss until new year......too much temptation and quite frankly I don't care:haha: Happy you are feeling a bit better :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

I'm sorry you've been sick Brave. The flu is horrid. The last time I got the flu I felt like crud for 4 days. Didn't leave my bed except to pee. I'm glad you are in the mend. Enjoy the holidays with your lovely family. I'd love a pic of your lovelies. Do you never post on FB?

I'm just now about to start wrapping presents...it will take me till Christmas and they will look like I let DS do it! Oh well

Well done on being so organised! That was me last year... sooooo organised but I'm back work this year so I'm waaaay behind and feeling really overwhelmed! Why do we do this every year?! :haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I know ive been MIA but Im thinking of you T and every1 else and I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas. I know this can br a tough time of year :hug:

xxx

Bmom wishing you and your family a wonderful christmas........big (((hugs))) enjoy your family and know everything will be ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::xmas9:

Happy Christmas bmom hope you have a lovely day with your beautiful family but know that you will also be mourning your losses :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas. I was spoilt rotten by hubby and kids and a few friends too . Liz thank you for my card I ❤it :hugs:all went well and kids were so happy with their toys . P gave me 500 pounds !!!!! Plus a Clarins set and a dressing gown from house of Fraser plus a new Hair dryer and a 100 ml bottle of modern muse perfume . Got candles and pjs from kids and Sophie bought me a lovely necklace with a bird in it that she informed me was 5 pounds ha ha ha . Our dinner was perfect and I collapsed in bed at ten . On Boxing Day me and girls went shopping and I bought a purse and blouse and some new make up :thumbup:last few days have been spent in my pjs eating and watching tv . I seriously think I've gained a stone but I will drop it once I start back to slimming world next week . I've my night in hotel with p to look forward to on the third of jan then I'm getting back to healthy eating and exercise . My brother has gave me a watch for monitoring my hb and calories burnt whilst exercise so am looking forward to doing that too . How was everyone else's crimbo ? Missed you all and thought of you every single day esp in church on Xmas morning wen I sang away in a manger and thought of all our angels in heaven :cry::hugs:

Am gonna post some pics . Won't keep them up for too long as hubby has a moan at me wen I post pics now :growlmad::hugs:

Loving the pics T, looks like you all had a brilliant time :cloud9: Makes me look forward to a little family Xmas next year :happydance:

Am sure you will start shedding any weight in the new year but in the meantime relax :hugs::hugs:

Bf I can't wait till I see your Xmas pics next year with your baby boy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->