Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Jax get back here right now and tell us how you are and what's been happening !!!!!!!! Please !!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

I'm still here :thumbup: but nothing T, absolutely nothing, hence my silence really.....:blush: Well apart from getting promotion at work, a payrise, finally giving up my massaging (got real mixed feelings over that one) and DH agreeing to IVF....otherwise BFN....but (and yea okay here I go again with the same old chestnut...) 'I'm not giving up yet!!!!!!!!!!!!'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm still here :thumbup: but nothing T, absolutely nothing, hence my silence really.....:blush: Well apart from getting promotion at work, a payrise, finally giving up my massaging (got real mixed feelings over that one) and DH agreeing to IVF....otherwise BFN....but (and yea okay here I go again with the same old chestnut...) 'I'm not giving up yet!!!!!!!!!!!!'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omg that's wonderful news :happydance::happydance::happydance:I thought you said you had nothing to tell us . Am so pleased Hun and maybe you can restart massaging at home after baby is born for some extra cash :thumbup:so pleased you aren't giving up :cloud9::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omg that's wonderful news :happydance::happydance::happydance:I thought you said you had nothing to tell us . Am so pleased Hun and maybe you can restart massaging at home after baby is born for some extra cash :thumbup:so pleased you aren't giving up :cloud9::hugs:

DH has said can we give it another 6 months of serious baby shagging and then IVF, haven't got a prob with that but if I want to use my healthcare provider I need to start treatment before Oct when I'm 45 (f***ing hell, 45 :dohh:). Yes just 'on a break' from massaging but tbh not working 3 nights a week together with a daytime job will be heaven. Although me being me I feel like a) I'm letting my clients down and b) that I made a concious decision to do it as a profession instead of pinning DH down and having our baby when I should have done and now I'm ending up with neither :cry:. But, as everyone tells me, making more room in my life for other things might just mean....I have to keep my hope alive!x

Jax get the ball rolling now with ivf if you can as I think it can take a while :thumbup:Instead of feeling bad about giving up massaging just think of it as being on a break to get your baby and it's something you will always have to fall back on :thumbup:So good to chat with you again :hugs:

Jax....sound like a plan....:thumbup:

BM...P is pissing me off....can't he see you're mourning your angels?

As for the food list, I like it. My sister has been losing weight & says that keeping a food diary keeps her honest & helps her stay on track.

If it matters, you don't look as though you have gained anything! :thumbup:

Are you ever going to come back to FB?

I agree with Indi all around. P will probably never understand how you feel Brave. We are here for you :hugs: You do have a very lovely family. I know you wanted another so badly and I don't understand why God didn't bless you with another. You are a perfect momma. Please enjoy your little lovelies as they are beyond precious. I missed the photos. Perhaps you can post on FB?

Happy new year everyone ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hi everyone , hope you all had a lovely start to the new year . I've had a lovely one and its the kids last official day off school so taking them to movies and for ice cream :thumbup:I've gained a stone all together up and down since September but as if tomorrow I'm back to healthy eating and daily exercise . I started my walks last . Did 70 minutes power walk and felt great and p has promised to find 30 minutes a day to walk with me :happydance:which is great as he doesn't exercise at all . So as a family tomorrow we are all eating less crisps chocolate and biscuits and drinking more water and eating more fruit . Have told kids no more fizzy drinks unless its a treat a we are out and less time playing games and more outside activity :thumbup:I'm looking forward to it . So I'm setting my goal at 162 pounds and hope to get there by end if march / start of April :thumbup:so that's basically 28 pounds as I'm just under 190 pounds . How's everyone else doing ? Excited as this is the year lots of my long time Bnb buddies will give birth to their rainbow babies :cloud9::hugs:

Bmom sounds like a great plan. I'm dying to get the weight off that I gained last year. Since I'm also trying to help my endo I'm giving up dairy, processed foods and breads as they are inflammatory and can cause it to get worse.

So far im down 4 pounds. :thumbup: :thumbup:I did start before the new year though.

Cheers to rainbow babies:flower:

Yay for more babies! I'll diet and exercise with you. I'm currently at 181 and said I would like to lose another 10, but I'm kind of afraid to be too small...amazing how the universe has flipped, I used to be afraid of being to big, lol. I'll have to see. I caught a glimpse of myself and I like my thicker lower half, but just want the flat stomach to come with it. Gosh, why can't I have it all, lol.

Glad the new year is going well for you so far. Not a lot going on here as far as that's concerned. Just moving through. Good for P for walking with you. I can't wit for it to warm back up so I can get back out there. I may even lose my mind and jog a bit or walk this hill, lol.

New year, new you BMom and great that P is going to walk with you too :happydance: am sure you will do it. :thumbup:

Another forty minute power walk done :thumbup:milty and ND we can do this together :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->