Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I hope do Bmom I kinda shocked myself tonight when I looked up my BMI.

Before I started gaining wait last year my bmi was 24 now it's 31! :dohh: I'm obese.

It's not like I didn't try to stop it so I know I gave it my all but I'm still annoyed with myself.

Sad thing is I'm finding it easier to control my weight now in my menopausal state. I know if I put forth the effort now I will see a change but I still feel a bit burned from when I was trying before surgery.

So great that the new year is going well for you :hugs:. Good on you for being more active & getting the whole family involved :happydance:

I hope do Bmom I kinda shocked myself tonight when I looked up my BMI.

Before I started gaining wait last year my bmi was 24 now it's 31! :dohh: I'm obese.

It's not like I didn't try to stop it so I know I gave it my all but I'm still annoyed with myself.

Sad thing is I'm finding it easier to control my weight now in my menopausal state. I know if I put forth the effort now I will see a change but I still feel a bit burned from when I was trying before surgery.

I know what you mean Hun but 31 really isn't too bad at all . My bmi was 42 last year and you will be able to Get that down in no time ,hugs :hugs::hugs:

So hubby hasn't bothered his arse to go walking with me and has had sugary drinks and biscuits today :growlmad:I've told him he's a loser and he has gave up without even trying !!!!!!!! I on the other hand am an angel :haha:Homemade veg soup and chicken for lunch ,two small pieces of whole meal bread at brekie and beef casserole and rice for dinner :haha:also 70 minute power walk done before lunch .i need to drink more water thou and I'm finding it hard :shrug:Af is a week late and I just wish she woukd come till I get it over with ,still awaiting my heart scan apt and am dreading af being here wen I have to go :dohh:Viking I will pm you some pics :thumbup:Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Have you bd B? Maybe you should test if you're a week late :shrug: Are you usually regular?

Have you bd B? Maybe you should test if you're a week late :shrug: Are you usually regular?

No Hun my cycles are getting more erratic The older I get :growlmad:I think it was 43 days last month and so far it's cd42 :shrug:How are you today ? :hugs:

Oh I see! No need to panic then!!

I'm ok today. Bit peed off about the car but it defo could be worse I suppose!!

He's ok. He scared the crap out of us all the other night but he's absolutely fine now :) He's a little monkey though!!

He's ok. He scared the crap out of us all the other night but he's absolutely fine now :) He's a little monkey though!!

I know it must have been terrifying ,glad he's ok now ,:thumbup:I still haven't got my watch set up ,it seems I need to bring it in and get a new battery fitted ,can't wait to see it working :hugs:

Well done with your healthy start Bmom & all the powerwalks :)
Milty my BMI is 31 too and Im working on getting it back under 30 and hopefully on down a bit.
Good luck girls xx

Thanks three :thumbup:food for today . Two small slices of wholemeal bread and mashed banana for breakfast . Lunch was homemade veg soup . Dinner is tuna salad with rice :thumbup:drinking loads and will be walking tonight . :hugs:

Mmm that does sound nice, I haven't been shopping so I only have frozen pizza for dinner oops, yours sounds much nicer!

Thanks em . Just wanted to ask can I wear the watch and belt like a pedometer daily and wear it all day ? Was so excited to see the calories used on my walk :happydance::hugs:

Morning all . Stupidly weighed myself and I'm still the same as Monday :( I've been so good and strict but I've a uti and feel bloated and drank a whole bottle of cranberry juice before bed as I was in so much discomfort . Aw well onwards and upwards . Out with my friend today . Ham and mushroom Omelette for breakfast and tea . Prob something quick for dinner as girls have club so spaghetti bol and am just having boiled egg with granary bread and a muller yogurt for lunch and fruit for snacks and 2 litres of water :thumbup:hugs:

be easy on yourself bmom and keep going. It might take your body a short while to catch up with your healthy eating :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->