Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

you know better than to weigh yourself daily silly girl

Your right Liz :blush:and now I know why . Af has just arrived :dohh:
At least I now know why :haha::hugs:

:rofl: there you go... now STOP tormenting yourself will ya? get away from that scale!

Morning everyone . Ham and mushroom omelette plus two oranges and two 10 calorie jellies :thumbup:I've exercised for approx seven hours since Friday and been good with my food so will be gutted on Monday if I haven't a bit off and seriously today it feels like nothing at all :shrug::hugs:

Ham and mushroom omlett sounds yummy-Know what I am having for my tea now :) xx

Just did a 45 minute power walk with og in her pram :thumbup:just fruit for lunch today so far as little miss hasn't stopped all day . Going to an open night tonight with dd . Her results come in three weeks . Hope she passes as she's been wanting to go to this school for her whole life plus her best friends want to go too so fingers crossed . :hugs:

I wish you and I were neighbors. I'd love to do power walks with you. You would be great motivation for me. With MIL cooking I am eating slightly better but I'd rather be the one in the kitchen.

I wish you and I were neighbors. I'd love to do power walks with you. You would be great motivation for me. With MIL cooking I am eating slightly better but I'd rather be the one in the kitchen.

I wish we were too ❤and my life is def easier wen p isn't around as I can control my eating much better . All he really wants to do is cook for me . :haha::hugs:

Morning all . Had an omelette for brunch with ham mushroom and red onion . Also a slice of brown bread . Burnt off 669 calories today too :happydance:love my new watch . :thumbup:have swimming with girls in an hour . Seriously feel like I could go for a catnap but no chance of that lol . Have made a chicken casserole for dinner tonight . Really cold here today . Hope everyone is well . :hugs:

I love that I can see EXACTLY what I've burned :) No more guessing :)

not to ruin it for you ladies but....you know those are estimates right? nothing can tell you exactly what you burn hehehe. every body is different and those devices give you a rough estimate based on averages. But yes, good to get an idea

xoxox

If your HR monitor is the one you use with the chest strap, it's the most accurate out there. As long as you keep it up to date with you weight etc.

Did you know you can even use it for swimming? :)

If your HR monitor is the one you use with the chest strap, it's the most accurate out there. As long as you keep it up to date with you weight etc.

Did you know you can even use it for swimming? :)

Yes it's the one with chest strap and my weight and height are in it :thumbup:I love it . Indigo my brother gave me the watch as he was getting a new one . It's called a polar watch and monitors your heart rate and how many cals you burn off and how much exercise you do . :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->