Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Kale is green leafy plant like greens or I guess like spinach but more bitter. It is real good for women.

Bmom, did you put coconut milk in the smoothie? That sounds delicious!! I might have to try a smoothie, I like salad but I do get bored quickly so smoothies will break it up a bit :thumbup:

Yeah I put kale in my smoothies! You can't taste it with fruits. Right now I do PMS smoothie 5 days before AF cause it helps elevate PMS symtoms. I also do a fruit, kale, greek yogurt, protein powder and coconut milk smoothie for lunch.

Recipe please!

We should do a smoothie diet together for a week....as an experiment...

gurrrrl I get the runs enough as it is LOL...I bow out of the juice diet for now LOL

Pms smoothie: 1/2 banana, 1/2 c strawberries, 1 c. Orange juice, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 TBSP molasses then blend it.

Ok I could swear I posted in here twice today with pics of my smoothie :shrug:

Bmom, did you put coconut milk in the smoothie? That sounds delicious!! I might have to try a smoothie, I like salad but I do get bored quickly so smoothies will break it up a bit :thumbup:

Yea I use 3/4 of a cup of cocunut milk . 1/2 cup of pineapple juice . A banana . A yogurt . 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and throw it all in the blender :thumbup:you can really use anything crystal I will try post you some more recipes :thumbup::hugs:

:wave: howdy-new stalker :)

and one who is coming to Ireland in Sept for our 4-yrs late honeymoon--although not N-ireland, but still :)

Yipee love new stalkers :thumbup:you going to Dublin then ? It's beautiful you will love it :hugs:

Garnet thanks so much for the recipe it sounds yummy and I need to try something different :thumbup:let's all share our fav smoothies :thumbup:Indy that's a great idea a smoothie diet :thumbup:milty thanks for the pics Hun :hugs:

Morning all a quick post as im getting my roots redone this morning in hairdressers and I'm behind schedule . Thanks so much for all your support here . It's great coming and reading all your lovely messages :thumbup: I had a coconut pinapple colado smoothie this morning . They are so easy to make too as you just throw it all in and whizz it up plus if its warm I add ice cubes :thumbup:will try post a pic later if my hair . New hairdresser so I'm a bit scared lol but am sure it will be fab . Have a great day everyone . :hugs:

Morning ladies! Woke up to fine I'd lost another couple pounds! Hoping to lose another 10 before I go back to work if I can keep up with this pace.

Lol about the pins colada smoothie, though that does sound yummy!

:haha:yes pity there was no Malibu in it :haha:got my hair done cost a bloody fortune but I love it . Have to pay two seperate people . One for the cut and one for the colour :wacko:as well I had a money off voucher too :thumbup:trying to post a pic . :thumbup::hugs:

Ok I'm reporting this since I put into the wrong thread!

Ok Bmom as promised my dark berry smoothie

1 banana
1.5 cups of frozen blue berries, raspberries, strawberries
.5 cup of ice or water depending on how slushie you want it
1 handful if spinach

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts