Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi everyone I've had a really good day with food as yesterday I was at my friends for dinner and ate a lot of food and drank lots of alcohol :haha:so much fun thou . Am weighing myself on Wednesday morning as its the day I go out with my friend and its gonna be my treat day too . Still walking everyday and started to drink black coffee today as I've been told it helps with weight loss . Life would be easier if p would stop buying all the Xmas half price tins of chocolate and biscuits :growlmad:how's everyone doing ? :hugs:

Maybe me and you should just go get wasted together then Indy . That would make us both feel much better :haha:the hostess was pissed as a newt . She was making cocktails with gin ,Bacardi ,and southern comfort Brown sugar ,and some other crap . My head was very sore this morning but it was fun . She had two beautiful labs and I sat stroking them all night . Her mum lives with her and she has dementia and kept coming in and sitting on my knee . Bless her :hugs:

That sounds gooooood!

You had 2 dogs at your feet & an old lady on your lap? :rofl:

Glad you had a fun eventful night! Poor little old lady, but she sounds so cute, lol.

Morning all . Ugh Monday morning wake up call :sleep:walking this morning along the cycle path with the dog and u might bring buddy too :haha:porridge with fruit for breakfast .tuna and red onion sandwich with strawberries for lunch and chicken stir fry for dinner :thumbup:three open nights this week to attend plus girls start back to their clubs . Excited as I'm getting my eyelashes tinted tomorrow morning and a spray tan . Tuesdays are half price days on all the treatments . Right must go make the packed lunches and get kiddies up . Have a great day :hugs:

You are gonna be one tanned eyelashed blonde babe! :happydance::winkwink:

So I finally dragged p from his chair and we walked with buddy around and half way up the cave hill which has lots of steep hills and you can walk to the top and see all of Belfast . Legs are knackered but burnt off 400 calories :happydance::hugs:

Walking to and from school had burnt off another 300 and hopefully my walk tonight will get me up to walking off 1,200 calories as that's how much I'm eating :thumbup:have a really sore head today thou but am excited for weigh in on Wednesday :happydance:have an awful feeling I'm gonna be disappointed :shrug:

Is it a big deal to turn the tv off whilst the four kids are at the table doing homework even if p wants to watch the news ? :growlmad:

Not at all....men are just selfish pigs sometimes. I dare you to start oinking at him.

Ps...your mailbox is full...xoxox

Morning all . Weigh in tomorrow morning . Eeekkkkk excited and scared lol . Porridge for breakfast as it filled me up till lunch yesterday . Homemade potato and Lentil soup for lunch and turkey and gammon salad with wheaten bread for dinner :thumbup: also trying to walk today but I've wrecked my ankle overdoing it yesterday so won't be doing loads today but would be happy with an hour :thumbup:spray tan and eyelash tint this morning and its frosty and cold this morning :cold::cold:hope they have the heating on :haha: have a great day everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->