Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

What in the world about P trying to get your vest off with his teeth! What was he thinking? That cake sounds divine!

Hiya :hug:
Thanks for all your support.
Had to laugh at your DH, he adores ya and can't keep his hands / teeth (!) to himself :)
Hope you enjoyed the cake, sounds yum & def no need to feel guilty eating it with all the housewrk you're doing! When you getting your nails done? Is that your valentines treat?
Love x

Hi three ❤yes my nails are a treat from him . Love them . Got them done last night . Look really nice . Prob won't last long thou . She said up to a week . Dd been picked to do lead role in her assembly in the morning so I'm looking forward to that . Just hope she doesn't get too nervous . Bathing all the girls now before bed then its chill time and early night . Buddy has been walked and my house is tidy . Really need a big spring clean pretty soon . Kids finish tomorrow for a week . Can't wait . Love and hugs everyone ❤

LOL...P's a sleep attacker. How does he remember doing it in his sleep if he was asleep!?!?

Glad your day went well. I'm dreading the spring clean myself. We did a good clean before Christmas before everyone came, but obviously that lasted all of about a week with everyone here, lol.

Just quick pop in to say hello! :wave: been thinking of you:hugs::hugs:

LOL...P's a sleep attacker. How does he remember doing it in his sleep if he was asleep!?!?

Glad your day went well. I'm dreading the spring clean myself. We did a good clean before Christmas before everyone came, but obviously that lasted all of about a week with everyone here, lol.

Lol exactly :haha:he's chancing his arm :hugs:

Morning everyone . Happy Valentines ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤hubby bought me a cross trainer as a present :happydance::happydance::happydance:he's building it now . Been reading online and apparently they are the best all round trainer to get plus less impact on the joints and your back . I can't wait to get on it . You only need to do 30 minutes a day and its great for weight loss . Exciting :hugs::hugs:

That's great he gave you a cross trainer:happydance:......wish I had something like that at home so I could get off my butt......my DH didn't even say Happy V Day :growlmad:and DD just growled at me this morning :growlmad::growlmad:so I am having choc covered jubes after dinner tonight and I am not sharing!!!!!

Take care hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Monday I start my fitness/health goal :thumbup:

Nothing new with me........just plodding along.

Wow what an awesome present! I can't even manage 20 seconds on those things they are hard work, but yes very good exercise :thumbup::happydance:

Thanks ladies I've done thirty minutes on it tonight and I'm dying a death lol :sleep:

:wohoo: on the crosstrainer, at least you don't have to go outside in the shitty weather :thumbup:

:rofl: at P & his antics, so funny :haha:

Bit fed up today and feeling slightly down . Have put loads of weight on and can't stop eating . Starting the shakes tomorrow as I need something to get me back into the swing of things and I've a day out on Saturday with my hubby brother and sil and I want to feel good about myself . Going on the cross trainer daily for 30 minutes and hope to get 7 pounds off for Saturday :haha:all my clothes are a size 14-16 now and I can't buy anymore so need to stay on target . I've got 3-4 dresses all in a 14 that I want to choose from to wear out and they will prob be tight ATM so please help me lol all this week to keep going . Thanks girls love you all loads . P.s no af yet :growlmad:

You can do it bmom. I don't want to see any more numbers going down in the thread title :growlmad:. Get to work on that cross trainer :devil::gun::grr:

I'm sorry, I just can't be mean, lol. It's a struggle I know. But what I will do is help you hide it, lol. Get a shaper. This way your dresses will be tight and sexy, and you won't have the bulge iykwim. Shapers slim and shape all of your curves so all people see is a sexy figure...not what's really behind that sex figure, lol. I use them all the time when going for a night...which hasn't happened in like forever for me, lol, or going out to a fancy dinner with the hubbs.

But now worries, you'll lose it. If anyone can it's you.

And what the crap about AF!?!?! I know you mentioned the birth control, did you start it yet?

Lol ND I try the tough love thing but it doesn't work cos I just feel mean in the end :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->