Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I'm sorry, I just can't be mean, lol. It's a struggle I know. But what I will do is help you hide it, lol. Get a shaper. This way your dresses will be tight and sexy, and you won't have the bulge iykwim. Shapers slim and shape all of your curves so all people see is a sexy figure...not what's really behind that sex figure, lol. I use them all the time when going for a night...which hasn't happened in like forever for me, lol, or going out to a fancy dinner with the hubbs.

But now worries, you'll lose it. If anyone can it's you.

And what the crap about AF!?!?! I know you mentioned the birth control, did you start it yet?

Thanks Hun . Af is being a bitch like last month and taking almost six weeks to come :growlmad:thanks for the hint on the shapers underwear :thumbup::hugs:

Morning all so today is the day I start my shakes and lose some serious weight :happydance:am combining my left over lipotrim and slim and save for the week . So breakfast is an orange crem shake lunch is veg soup and dinner is chicken breast and 200 g of veg I might also have a bar before bed or use my 250 ml of milk and have a hot chocolate :thumbup:but my calorie intake will be 1.200 or under each day . I will still be walking daily and doing 30 minutes on cross trainer plus drinking two litres of water . Eeekkkkk wish me luck :hugs:

Hey b. Just checking in with my bud! How you getting on so far? I've still not had my first shake cos I like to start later in the day cos I always want to snack in the evening. I'll be eating at 1, 4, 7 and 10 :thumbup:

Good luck hun :thumbup: im gonna join ya as ive just reached the wallowing stage and thats no good. If Im right that this preg stopped developing early on then i need to pull myself together xxx

Hi three and em . The more the merrier :thumbup:I've had a shake at nine then some soup just now . Also a litre of water plus I walked for 70 minutes . I'm feeling ok but it's still early days :haha:em my weight has gone up and up and up :blush:I've had to adjust my title again :blush:bad girl :haha:let's hope I have to change it again soon :thumbup:good luck to all of us :hugs:

Thank goodness day one almost over and I can honestly say its been fine . Shake am soup pm quorn broccoli cauliflower mushroom chilli and five spice for dinner two litres of water and I have had two tea as I just can't cope without it . 2 hours walk and 30 mins on cross trainer . I'm done but I feel good :thumbup:

Try to be careful with the exercise hun. You're only consuming 650 cals max so if you burn that much it's really not healthy for you.
Maybe you should stick with a normal diet while your exercising so much. Or at least eat extra cals to make up for what you're burning.

Vlc diets aren't recommended with hard exercise. They recommend a gentle swim/walk for twenty mins a day MAX!

Hope I'm not overstepping the mark but I'm a bit worried that's all :hugs:

Thanks em . i know your only looking out for me .❤today with the two hour walk was a one off as it was a lovely day but I'm still gonna go on the cross trainer if I can daily even for 20 minutes Usually I don't exercise on this diet at all but I'm so cross with myself for going over 13 stone again :growlmad:how's your day been ? :hugs:I've just had a lemon bar it was delicious . So if I have a shake a soup a bar chicken and veg it's all only 650 calories ? Why in earth did I think it was 1.200 lol ❤

Morning all . So I don't know what's going on . No actual heavy flow yet but I've got thrush and think the bleeding is coming from that :shrug:woke up dying to weigh myself and I've a pound off :growlmad:disappointed . Also so hungry so I had my bar for breakfast chocolate truffle :thumbup:shake at one then soup at three then chicken and veg at six plus two litres of water . Feeling fed up already :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: try not to think about it all too much T (yeah right) and def don't be going to weigh yourself every day! :growlmad:

:hugs::hugs:

I'm sure it will fall off once af passes. Don't worry about it right now.

Af will definitely be making you retain water hunny. :hugs: you won't be fed up next week when you weigh in after a week :)

Thanks em are you doing ok today ? Are you hungry ? I'm bloody starving today and I was ok yesterday lol :hugs:

I'm actually ok today but really struggled yesterday!!! I'm missing my caffeine tho! Decaf coffee just doesn't cut it!!! x

Aw em I know Hun :( I'm cooking my dinner . Chicken with mushroom and onion plus some veg on the side :thumbup:lots of water after dinner too . No exercise today . :hugs:have wrecked my calf after all that exercise yesterday :blush::haha::hugs:

Oh no :( you're going the right thing resting though. Listen to your body. If it tells you to rest that's what we should do :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->