Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I'm so bored thou em . No eating and no exercising :cry:ready to tear my hair out . Hope this is easier tomorrow :hugs:

I know. Why do we do this to ourselves eh?! :hugs:

I don't know but at the minute I can't see myself lasting till weekend lol kids making angel delight in the kitchen !!!!!! I want to lick the bowl :haha:

I'm hoping to be ok just know the first few days are the worst esp with kids being off . Taking them to movies tomorrow armed with my bar my shake and coke zero :thumbup:what have you ate today em ? You coping ok lovely ? :hugs:

Today is going really well. I thought it'd be worse today. I'm enjoying having the kids home but mine cook for themselves thank god!!

I've had soup at 2pm, mushroom pasta with broccoli and cauliflower at 5. At 8 I'll have a hot shake and then before bed my lemon bar.
I've had my 3 litres, 3 decaf coffees and some sugar free jelly after my tea :thumbup:

You've done so well today . Well done . I think because I had my bar this morning and didn't save it for before bedtime that's why I'm feeling worse today . But I guess today is almost over and just hope it's easier tomorrow . Are you only weighing yourself weekly ? :hugs:.

I'm going to stick to weighing myself weekly. At least I'll try to :haha: you know how bad I am at that!!!

I had a boiled egg last night before bed and it really helped. Everyone on the s&s Facebook page said a boiled egg won't prevent me getting in ketosis :thumbup:

I'm going to stick to weighing myself weekly. At least I'll try to :haha: you know how bad I am at that!!!

I had a boiled egg last night before bed and it really helped. Everyone on the s&s Facebook page said a boiled egg won't prevent me getting in ketosis :thumbup:

I know it's not like you not to have jumped on the scales :haha:I think I lost over half a stone last time first week :hugs:

I lost 12 the first time (100%) then the second time I lost 8 (I cheated twice that time)

Morning . Up nice and early today . Lots to do before I go to movies . Just weighed myself and don't ask me how but I've 4 3/4 pounds off since Sunday :saywhat::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:so happy lol

B you've made me want to weigh now!!!!!!!

Well done chicky! :happydance: has that made you feel better :hug:

Yes I feel bloody amazing :happydance::happydance:it's so worth it wen you get these results . Aw go weigh yourself em :) :hugs:

At the movies . Bar and shake and coke zero for me . Soup for lunch and curry quorn and veg for dinner plus as much water as i can drink :thumbup::hugs:

Just made dinner with quorn mushroom onion and cauliflower plus half a pack of the curry pack . Delicious :thumbup:

Awesome job on weightloss Bmom!!!!! keep it up lovely lady you are on a roll!!......now if only I could get myself started :blush:......had a cup of m&m's and kd last night as I was having one of those days where all you want do is cry one minute and then punch something/one the next for no reason cause you didn't like the way it or they looked :haha:

:hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Awesome job on weightloss Bmom!!!!! keep it up lovely lady you are on a roll!!......now if only I could get myself started :blush:......had a cup of m&m's and kd last night as I was having one of those days where all you want do is cry one minute and then punch something/one the next for no reason cause you didn't like the way it or they looked :haha:

:hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi peanut ❤I'm having one of those weeks with p :haha:but all I want to do is kill him lol I'm fast asleep this morning at 6.30 and he gets up to go to the loo then wakes me wen he bounces into bed and starts rubbing me in the belly awaking my bladder and now I'm up too but he's fast asleep :growlmad:how are you ???:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->