Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Morning everyone .eeekkkkk another 2 1/4 pounds off :happydance:love seeing the results first thing . I'm still really tired this morning but that's mainly cause p woke me up so early :growlmad:taking kids out today and p going back to work . Having a shake for breakfast and soup at lunch dinner is the chilli pack with veg a lovely recipe I got from em that is also on this diet . It helps a lot having support on this diet and p is still trying his best to bring me bowls of food esp late at night :growlmad:he just doesn't get it so I'm happy as today will be easier with him at work all day . How is everyone ? I'm missing all my stalkers . Where are you all ? :hugs:

Are you weighing yourself every day again?! :growlmad: you know your weight is going to fluctuate! :flower:

Keep up the good work though :hugs:

I know m but it keeps me going :blush:I do however know within the next few days the scales won't move and I will want to throw them at p :haha: gonna get that back over 90 again just for you :thumbup:how are you ? Your almost there :happydance::hugs:

:haha::haha: yes throw them at him then you can't keep using them :happydance:

I'm ok thanks. Getting a bit stressed that my builder keeps putting off plastering my hall and I want it done before bubs is here :growlmad: Other than that pretty ready I think :happydance:

Keep pestering him night and day :growlmad:still can't believe your a mum ❤so happy for you :hugs:

The next time P brings you food in the middle of the night, tip it over in his lap...especially if he's waking you to do it, lol.

Butterfly so exciting! You should totally pull the preggo card with that guy and threaten to find someone else.

:haha::haha: yes throw them at him then you can't keep using them :happydance:

I'm ok thanks. Getting a bit stressed that my builder keeps putting off plastering my hall and I want it done before bubs is here :growlmad: Other than that pretty ready I think :happydance:

Tell him you are F Pregnat and he does not want the wrath of a pregnant woman on him!:haha::haha:

Doing good Bmom! I am volunteering more hours and running to Dr Appts and just running! I read and dash :thumbup:

The next time P brings you food in the middle of the night, tip it over in his lap...especially if he's waking you to do it, lol.

Butterfly so exciting! You should totally pull the preggo card with that guy and threaten to find someone else.

:haha:ok I will do that and tell him you told me to do it lol :hugs:

Doing good Bmom! I am volunteering more hours and running to Dr Appts and just running! I read and dash :thumbup:

Aw thanks for saying hello ❤can't believe you are almost there for your Ivf . Really excited for you :hugs:

:thumbup::wave:
Well done on the amazing weight loss, you are def back on track :) :) Looks like a good day all round! xxxxxxx

Thanks three and best off all I've got my energy back today . Af still here and it's a bit heavier today which is good as it was really light and I was worried what was going on . Thought it was maybe my age and my periods where gonna stop . Really chuffed for you for hearing a hb today . Over the moon for you :cloud9::cloud9:

Awesome job on weightloss Bmom!!!!! keep it up lovely lady you are on a roll!!......now if only I could get myself started :blush:......had a cup of m&m's and kd last night as I was having one of those days where all you want do is cry one minute and then punch something/one the next for no reason cause you didn't like the way it or they looked :haha:

:hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi peanut ❤I'm having one of those weeks with p :haha:but all I want to do is kill him lol I'm fast asleep this morning at 6.30 and he gets up to go to the loo then wakes me wen he bounces into bed and starts rubbing me in the belly awaking my bladder and now I'm up too but he's fast asleep :growlmad:how are you ???:hugs:

He needs a pillow over the face:growlmad::haha:
I am fine........having a difficult time the past two months.....don't know if it is all this damn snow and cold or if my hormones have decided to be unpredictable every freekin day........but I give myself a talking to regularly and continue to plod along:thumbup:

DD has to make course selections first week of march for hs in sept and is stressing about the IB program as all her teachers (and dh)are pushing for her to take that program but it is very difficult......the english teacher who teaches it for gr 11 says there is alot of crying and a girl in her last yr of IB program could not take the pressure and lets just say her family is grieving :cry:.........and she also has to have wisdom teeth out mar 8th so her stress is my stress.....lol gotta love kids!!:hugs::hugs:

I really need to get back to the gym to help with all this stress....Bmom you have helped motivate me once again......I am going to the gym after work today to do cardio and I will use you to make me accountable and let you know how I made out!

Sorry I kinda dumped on you :nope: just had to get it out...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey peanut ❤aw that sounds like a lot of stress for you and your girl :cry:I def wouldn't push her any harder than what she has . Life is hard enough . There's so much pressure on our young people now :cry:hope you both manage to sort things out . Good luck on the gym . You can do it plus it's really de stressing :haha:I can say after losing that seven pounds lately that I feel so much better in myself and my clothes :haha:hope things get easier for you Hun and you are always welcome here Hun to offload always :hugs::hugs:

I am sure everything will work out......thanks for listening:hugs::hugs: on another note did 30 mins on treadmill :happydance:........ one step at a time.

Morning everyone another pound off today and I'm pretty sure that will all slow right down now . Really looking forward to Saturday . Going out for lunch at three with my brother , sil and p :thumbup:then we are gonna have drinks and watch the rugby match . I'm really looking forward to it . So far I've about four different dresses to choose from and thankfully with that extra 8 pounds off they all fit :happydance::happydance:have booked the hairdressers for a wash and blow dry Saturday morning and I'm getting a spray tan today as I'm as white as snow :blush:Lucy's friend lent me a lovely nail colour so I'm all set :haha:didn't sleep so good last night and our polish neighbours woke me at five this morning so it's gonna be a long day :sleep:. Am having a shake for breakfast tea and bar at midday and another shake for lunch . For dinner Paul made me a veggie casserole last night so all I need to do is heat it up :thumbup:it smells yummy . Feeling much more energised since yesterday and I cleaned all my kitchen and all the floors plus got all my laundry done . It's dry here this morning hope it stays like that as I want to take girls to library and swimming for a few hours . Can't believe their week off is almost over . Right I'm away to get a cuppa . Have a great day everyone :hugs:

Sounds like a fun day ahead!

Peanut, sorry about all the stress. I agree, I wouldn't push her too hard. I'm sure shell make the right decision for herself. So sad about the other girls family though. Someone should reevaluate that program if it's that stressful and in high school no less.

Three, yay for a hb! So exciting!

I agree ebony if its making everyone so miserable surely there's something that can be done . Poor girl :cry::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->