Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Been a good day all round . Good with food and kids had a good day and I got loads of spring cleaning done . Think I will sleep well tonight . Got my spray tan too and I'm gonna wash it off before I put my pjs on :thumbup:so looking forward to the weekend :thumbup::hugs:

nothing new, same old same old... just doing acupuncture and chiropractor..we shall see

Morning all . One pound off today :) feeling great .Girls last day off for half term . Need to make the most of it . Hope everyone is ok . Have a lovely weekend . :hugs:

Hope you have a good weekend hun with your gorgeous bairns <3 :cloud9:

:hugs:

Yes bf just for you :haha:I was 13.71/2 last weekend and I'm 12.10 1/2 this morning :) very pleased with myself :hugs:

Well done on another pound hunny :yipee:

Thanks em &#10084;today is gonna be hard as I need to eat to soak up the alcohol . Had bacon and eggs for breakfast gonna have chicken and veg at lunch too . I fit into my dress perfectly :happydance:it's kinda wick thou as I had just got over all the headaches bad breath and tiredness and I'm prob going to have to go thru that all again after today :cry::hugs:

Please eat some carbs B. It really is dangerous to drink while you're in ketosis and please be careful tonight! I know I know I'm such a mum but I worry about you!!
You'll probably find you don't need much booze so BE CAREFUL!!

Ok lecture over :haha:

Mmm...McDonald's! Funny that's all I saw, lol. Yay for the weight loss. Any pics from your night?

Just popping in to say I think you've done incredible! Seriously well done!

So sorry to hear of all your losses though, life can be too cruel :hugs:

Just popping in to say I think you've done incredible! Seriously well done!

So sorry to hear of all your losses though, life can be too cruel :hugs:

Aw thanks so much Hun and welcome to the thread . Hope you stick around .its always lovely to see new people here . :hugs:

Sorry ebony we didn't take any pics at all and today I look so bad I might scare you :haha:didn't have my McDonald's and now I wish I had have :haha:how are you ? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->