Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Morning everyone . Well good afternoon :sleep:seriously hung over and was up at five being sick :blush:em I should have listened to you . Was it for 8 hours drinking and I think I had about ten vodkas and I'm paying for it this morning . I was really good at lunch and had wheaten bread and veg soup but then I munched a chip with salt and vinegar out of a paper bag stumbling thru town :blush:it was soooo nice . So here I am today not hungry which is good so I've had half a bar and tea and I got on he scales and I've three and a quarter pounds on . Wtf ??????? So I'm having a shake for lunch and chicken and lots of veg for dinner plus lots of water . Need to work much harder now to get back to where I was yesterday . Hope everyone is having a great weekend :hugs:

It's just water weight chick. Your glycogen levels have refilled is all. :thumbup:

Thanks em . Lucky I'm not hungry today so hope by Tuesday I will be back on track :thumbup:the good thing thou is that p has said we can start going out once a month on a date night to town for food and drinks :happydance::hugs:how's things with your daughter ? :hugs:

Bought two cooked chickens from tesco plus cabbage brocolli and cauliflower so will make kids mash and roasties too plus they are having choc fudge cake and Neapolitan ice cream :thumbup:
I've already ate some of the chicken as it smelt so nice :blush:

Omg those cooked chickens smell sooo good!

Stop weighing yourself lady! :growlmad::haha:

Yay for date nights :happydance:

Booo for hangovers & yay for date nights :) Heres to a relaxing Sunday night.
Spending mine on sofa in front of fire watching graham norton on catch up & then mr selfridge :) xxxx

Sounds like a lovely night three . I'm ironing uniforms then watching call the midwife then an early night as I'm still shattered . :hugs:

Omg those cooked chickens smell sooo good!

Stop weighing yourself lady! :growlmad::haha:

Yay for date nights :happydance:

I get so excited everytime I read your ticker :happydance:the chicken was lovely and about an hour after I got home my Bil foned to say he had an extra cooked chicken if we wanted it :dohh:so now I've enough to make a meal with for tomorrow night and lots of chicken sandwiches for kids packed lunches :haha:did the man come finish the plastering ? :hugs:

Morning all . Kiddies all back to school . O dear what to do with myself :haha:think I will do a bit of retail shopping . Saw a lovely bright coral blazer in new look . I love it but the 14 is a bit tight on my arms and the 16 is really too big . Been contemplating what to do lol all weekend :haha:going out on Saturday for cocktails with two friends and I'm thinking I will wear it with my high wedges and skinny jeans . :thumbup:have a great day everyone . :hugs:

Back to the shakes today . Don't feel as invigorated toddy about it as I did last Sunday . Hopefully two days of being 100 percent will drop that three pounds . Wish me luck I need it :thumbup::hugs:

You could always buy the blazer in the bigger size then have it taken in. But I don't think you should buy it and have it hanging off you...then you won't be able to show off your curves through it! Three lbs is nothing...you'll lose it. I've been eating like a pig and oddly enough haven't gained anything. But I need to tighten things back up and get back on my routine as far as healthier eating habits. I still need to buy a hoola hoop.

I think I would give myself two black eyes with the hoola hoop ebony or slip a disc :haha:I've walked with buddy today as its a lovely day and I'm trying to keep busy so I stop thinking of food . I went and tried the blazer in and it doesn't look as nice as what I thought it did so I'm still thinking should I buy it or not . Lol :hugs:

Seriously heartbroken . My neighbours son has just came in to tell me his mum that's had lung cancer for six months has been told today she's weeks to live :cry:the cancer has fine to her brain and she's multiple tumours and won't last two weeks . I'm totally gutted for thus poor lovely lady and her kids . She's 61 and her hubby was diagnosed last year with dementia :( life is so cruel . I'm hugging my kids so tightly :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->