Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Em I need to go in within the next hour . I've just fed the kids and p is home and he's very upset . We lost his mum to lung cancer so I guess he's also thinking of her . I just don't know what to say and I'm telling myself not to break down . We've been neighbours for 20 years :cry:poor poor lady :cry:

I went and saw her and held her hand and we talked for an hour about random things . She's so strong and upbeat and we were in tears one minute and laughing the next . I've promised to visit her tomorrow with a box of her fav magnum ice cream lollies .this must be so hard for her kids and hubby :cry::nope::hugs:

Oh no T that is heartbreaking :cry: but lovely that you are there for her with tears and laughter :hugs::hugs: xxx

I am so sorry hun. At least you have this time left and I know you're spending it with her well. So sorry that it's having this affect on P. I know you'll be there for him as well.

Oh no T that is heartbreaking :cry: but lovely that you are there for her with tears and laughter :hugs::hugs: xxx

M I just can't stop crying .i had bad dreams all night about cancer and I've to pull myself together here and go back over . How can I go over crying wen she's trying to stay so strong for everyone :cry::hugs:

I am so sorry hun. At least you have this time left and I know you're spending it with her well. So sorry that it's having this affect on P. I know you'll be there for him as well.

P came over with me and walked out after ten minutes . He looked so sad and awkward at the door and didn't actually come into the living room he just stood Holding onto the door frame :cry:I felt bad for putting him in that position but I think he really needed to show his face as she's only weeks left :( and I didn't want him to regret not going to see her . He's really busy at work this week which is good as he has less time to think :hugs:

Morning everyone . Feeling so low this morning . Desperately need to pull myself together . Weighed myself and I'm 12.12 so ived 11/2 pounds off . Seems not to matter as much anymore as my friend is fighting for her life but we talked about me being fat last night and she said she remembers seeing me walking to school really struggling and I'm not to go back to that again but also not to go too crazy as my face already looks gaunt and I don't want to look older as i already look young so don't go too far :cry:these were her words .and yes I'm listening . So I've had a bar and tea for breakfast . I love the dark choc truffle bars the best and felt like I really needed it this morning . Shake at one then gonna have mushrooms and peppers and onions with my chilli pack at five :thumbup:and possibly a hot shake before bed :thumbup:hope everyone is ok I'm thinking of you all :hugs:

Wise words from the lovely lady :flower:

Sometimes it is harder for those who are being left behind hon :hugs::hugs: xxx

You best tell me if you get any contractions at all ???? Ok . Text me and don't forget :) fuck a duck I'm so excited :happydance::happydance::happydance:is your induction next week ? :hugs:

I've been invited to an 60 70's 80's night next week in the Groovy Train club . Eeekkkk I'm thinking of going as Madonna lol :haha:

Yes def pics Garnet unless I change my mind and be someone else lol how are you ? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->