Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Ooh yes 80s :) lacey gloves & leg warmers lol. Lots of coloured beads & bangles. Def want to see pics!
Is P going too?
:hugs: xxx

No three just me and 19 other girls . I only know three of them thou . Yes I'm thinking black footless tights black string or lace vest . Lace gloves pearls and crosses and a black bow in my hair which I need to try and scrunch . Gonna try use most of my own stuff so I'm not having to spend too much . :thumbup:how are you today ? :hugs:

Still sitting at 178 this morning and I'm fine with that . In all honesty if I get another several pounds off and can maintain it that's all I want :thumbup:haven't really been eating much for two weeks now but I need to introduce other foods gradually otherwise once I come off the plan I will gain loads all at once . Loads of people have commented on my weight loss in the last two weeks more than any other time so I def think I'm better in the 170 pounds category and I do feel amazing if I'm honest . Way more energy and confidence with my clothes etc . Right must go get my kiddies up . It's been cold and really frosty here all night . Wrap up warm everyone . Garnet I'm so excited wen I read your siggy :happydance::hugs:

Glad to hear you have black lacy tights and the like in your wardrobe :haha:

Yes 170 sounds great and you look amazing so just keep on top of that for sure with normal food :thumbup::hugs:

Glad to hear you have black lacy tights and the like in your wardrobe :haha:

Yes 170 sounds great and you look amazing so just keep on top of that for sure with normal food :thumbup::hugs:

Yes I've lots of black lace lol Paul's favourite ha ha . 170 would be good to get down to then try and maintain . I've made a lovely ham mushroom a d spring onion omelette . It's yummy :thumbup::hugs:

Hi all . Bloody ovulation pains today :( it's so hard to keep going and not act on it :cry:aw well I'm out tonight for drinks with two friends . Promise to try get some pics up .still sitting at 178 today so no loss but that's ok . I had a lovely wrap at lunch time as I need some proper food in my tummy before I start drinking . P being an arse today and I'm really fed up and ready to slap him one :growlmad:park with the kids today as its a dry day then some shopping and a Starbucks for them for a treat .snuggles with buddy now before I cook dinner . How's everyone doing ? Have a great weekend :hugs:

Excited to see your pictures! Maybe P is jealous of you going out or is he going with u?

Excited to see your pictures! Maybe P is jealous of you going out or is he going with u?

No garnet he's staying at home but I swear he try's it on as I'm going out and he thinks he can get away with it :growlmad:

I was gonna say the same thing. P tends to be like this when you go out sometimes it seems. All I can say is...HAVE FUN!!!!!

Party girl! Relax don't do! Ha ha getting Madge in the mood with Frankie goes to Hollywood!:haha::haha::wacko:

Hiya hun :hugs: how are you? Hope you had a lot of fun last night & that P is being good to you xxx

Thanks three ❤morning everyone . I had a great night even thou my friend was so drunk and Kept falling in her ass and I was looking after her :haha:home for twelve and p bought me burger and chips and it was yummy even thou I sat and fed buddy most of it lol was dreading getting in the scales this morning but amazingly I've only gained 3/4 of a pound :thumbup:I'm having a food day today as I'm having my aunt and uncle for Sunday dinner and I've made a big roast plus apple crumble and custard :thumbup:I'm not giving up on my diet as I felt amazing last night and p and I had the best ever time this morning and I actually felt confident to do things I haven't been able to in a very long time :blush:feeling happy and content ❤back to my shakes in the morning and bring on 167 pounds :happydance:hope everyone having a lovely weekend :hugs:

Morning all . Just on my way to see my sons psychologist . Always feel sick with these meetings and find them so emotional :( . Just had tea this morning and hubby wants to go out for breakfast . Hope everyone's ok x

Morning Bmom :hi:

I'm down 11 pounds now but I barely feel any different yet. I have 30 pounds to go. My Lupron treatment is finally over and have now had my first O. :happydance: So I'm hoping it will be a lot easier to loose now.

Try not to let the appointment get you down :hugs:

Hope everything went well at your sons appointment x

Virtue is settling in well I think. He's always playing with something when I get there so I think he's happy.

How did the appt go?

T, you're sounding (and looking) gorgeous hun, money can't buy that feeling can it. Loadsa luv :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->