Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Morning Bmom :hi:

I'm down 11 pounds now but I barely feel any different yet. I have 30 pounds to go. My Lupron treatment is finally over and have now had my first O. :happydance: So I'm hoping it will be a lot easier to loose now.

Try not to let the appointment get you down :hugs:

Hi milty ❤well done on losing 11 pounds that's fab . You can def Lose another thirty too . We can both do it together . Excited to see your chart again :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Hope everything went well at your sons appointment x

Thanks em .feeling really down with all the appointments at the minute to be honest :( makes me realise how much my boy can't cope with :cry:had another three appointments today and I swear I just want to eat some cake :blush:how are you sweetheart ? :hugs:

Virtue is settling in well I think. He's always playing with something when I get there so I think he's happy.

How did the appt go?

Aw bless him . I'm glad he's happy . Apt went ok . So many questions and I feel so stressed out with it all :( we have to go back next Monday with Daniel and then in another two weeks . Just keep thinking to myself maybe something good will come out of it for him :hugs:

T, you're sounding (and looking) gorgeous hun, money can't buy that feeling can it. Loadsa luv :kiss:

Jaxxxxxxx ❤❤❤I can't believe I missed you :( how's it going Hun ? :hugs:

Bmom you are strong.....you can handle anything:hugs:......nothing but blue skies and sunshine in your future with the odd rainbow or three :kiss:

Bmom you are strong.....you can handle anything:hugs:......nothing but blue skies and sunshine in your future with the odd rainbow or three :kiss:

Aw thankS sweetie .so sorry for the chemical :( praying for your rainbow :hugs:

So surprisingly I've had a good food day . Bar In the morning . Shake at lunch and I'm making salmon and tagliatelle with mushrooms onions and broccoli for dinner . Also using my last shake to make pancakes as its shrove Tuesday :thumbup::hugs:

Sorry you are having some stress T, but yes you can get through it :thumbup::hugs:

Have eaten too much cake so think I might pass on the pancakes :dohh::haha:

do waffles count for shrove tuesday? I suck at making pancakes:haha: gotta love waffle irons.

Thanks Hun . You know me . Can't really cope too well at times and its usually aw I will just shove some cake in my gob lol but I guess I can't wen I'm on a diet .eeekkkkkk a week to go :happydance::hugs:

Morning all . Heading out this morning to get the rest of my costume for dressing up on Friday I've decided I'm going as a hippie instead of madonna :thumbup:got a nice dress but its really short so I'm gonna get some jeans and flip flops and a peace necklace and daisy chain for my hair .my bestie is working today so I'm going out on my own :cry:really miss her .lent is starting today and I've no idea what to give up lol . Have a great day all :hugs:

Hey, hope you're having a good day shopping even if you are on your own, wish I could be there! :hugs:

Lent - I've given up giving anything up :winkwink::haha:

Aw jax I wish you were here too . I also have gave everything up so really don't know what else to stop eating lol I did think for just a minute what about vodka lol and then I thought aw bugger that :haha:

Ugh vertigo has hit me hard this morning :( don't even feel like eating at all today but I need to eat something with my tabs . Olivia grace is here with me lucky she's such a good girl and we can lie on the sofa together and watch tv . Buddy is amazing with her now . He's so soft and gentle but I still need to keep an eye on him . I've gave her a dummy today :blush:she picked it out in the shop last week and we hid it from her mum lol she loves having a sneaky suck of it then hiding it in my pocket lol :blush:have a great day everyone :hugs:

Aww sorry about the vertigo but have a lovely day with OG and Buddy :cloud9::hugs:

I bet she is getting so big now!

Do feel better!

Milty she's starting nursery in six months :cry:it has gone so fast .:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back