Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Thanks girls . I hate it :( I've just put baby girl in her pram for her nap . I really hope she sleeps .i really need a nap :sleep:

176 this morning :thumbup:just need those last two numbers the other way round and I've my 100 pounds off :happydance::happydance:treating myself this morning as I'm on the drink tonight at my 60s party . Fruit bread and vanilla spice latte for brunch :thumbup:yum I'm in Starbucks . :hugs:have a great weekend everyone x

I've started watching Breaking Bad and I love it . Anyone else watch it ? :hugs:

Mmmm I love starbucks :)

I don't watch breaking bad but I've heard it's really good.

Have a fab time tonight sweet :) :)

Here we go lol had an amazing night but my poor 46 year old knees are sore from dancing :haha:

Em I hate them . I struggle to get dresses unless they are stretchy and I can get a 14 in trousers but need a 16 for my boobies . I did however get a bra yesterday in a ff cup and my others are gg cup so at least they are going down lol :hugs:

Thanks garnet . How are you feeling ? Only a week to go for you guys :happydance::hugs:

Love the pics! You look great! I feel ya on the boobies. I keep saying I'm gonna get mine chopped off but hubby keeps protesting.

If I can get down to 167 I'm seriously considering a reduction and lift ebony . I know people that have had it done and say its changed their lives :thumbup:

Gorgeous photos :) glad to hear u danced the night away!
I loved breaking bad, watched it all. Im a big fan of watching series on netflix - especially when I need distracting due to pregnancy, mc or fertility treatment - so Ive got thru a good few!
Here are some Ive really enjoyed:
House of Cards (US version)
The Killing (Danish version)
Breaking Bad
Lillyhammer
Orange is not the new Black (or something like that)
Rita
Silk

Currently watching The Good Wife (& The League & Mr Selfridge) & really liked Modern Family & Mad Men but can't remember if they are on Netflix.

Looking forward to watching The Bridge.

I know it sounds like I have no life lol xx

:haha:morning three ❤you've gave me a lot of good tv to catch up on . I love in the line of duty too . My friend loves the good wife . I also love Revenge . I download them all from the computer to my iPad then watch them while p watching rugby or wen kiddies watching tv . They are addicted to honey boo boo ATM :dohh:how you feeling today ? Any sickness ? :hugs:

Bmom you look Fab!!!

I have small boobs for my family but I'm still a DD. I've had several relatives had a reduction and love it!

Garnet you need a journal!!! Be safe traveling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->