Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Em I hate them . I struggle to get dresses unless they are stretchy and I can get a 14 in trousers but need a 16 for my boobies . I did however get a bra yesterday in a ff cup and my others are gg cup so at least they are going down lol :hugs:

Wow B. My sister is the same. I think she's a size G but a clothes size 6-8. She HATES them. Has a terrible back :(

Wow em that's even worse then for your sister . She must be tiny with really big boobs .my hubby loves it but honestly they are a pain in the ass :growlmad:

You look fab T :happydance::happydance:

Also haven't watched breakng bad but heard it's good. Have lots of stuff to watch on my planner :thumbup:

Ok Bmom we know you look Fab but how do you feel???

Ok Bmom we know you look Fab but how do you feel???

I do feel great milty but not as great as I could feel :blush:still want a bit more weight off plus to exercise more to get that feel good factor :thumbup::hugs:

You look amazing! You're so pretty brave, and your boobs are fantastic :haha:

Have you any before pics? I'd love to see you before and after :)

Rach my before an after pics 267 pounds to 176 pounds :haha:I'm very proud of myself :blush:

Thanks Hun . Still struggling to get another bit off . Seems to have taken forever :sleep:can't believe you've only another few days to go :happydance:how are you feeling ? :hugs:

I missed the pictures, but I already know you are looking fabulous! I need some motivation to get back with my program. It's the only thing that has ever worked for me. But I just don't have the energy...

Hi Viking ❤long time since I've seen you Hun . How's things .? What's the programme you use ? I need some help getting rid of the last of my weight ? :hugs:how's c keeping ? Miss you :hugs:

Morning all . Headache from hell this morning and me and p and ds have another meeting :( dreading it but ds is happy as he gets a morning off school . Planning to be 100 percent on diet all week as p and I and my brother and sil out at weekend again :sleep:so tea and bar for breakfast :thumbup:boobies sore and heavy this morning so it must be o time again . :growlmad:it's a big week for a few of my lovely Bnb friends . Bf will give birth . Three will have her scan and garnet will be having her Ivf .widhing you all lots of love and prayers that you all come thru it at the end :kiss:love you girls ❤❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->