Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Sorry about the headache, hope it goes away soon. Won't stress about the meeting, I'm sure all will go fine. Yay for all the big happenings with everyone, a very exciting time! I need some help with my weight too. Remember how I said I was gonna get a hula hoop to help with my tummy and abs? Well I just tried the motion yesterday cause I said I was gonna do it for 20 mins a day...I got through about 1.5, lol. Hubbs just looked at me and said "20 mins a day, huh...?" LOL, it's gonna be difficult in the beginning, but I think once my abs are a bit trained it should be easier. I just don't have the time. But I gotta do something...

Ha ha Hun you made me laugh . What about using weights for a bit ? I've honestly done not much exercise at all except the cross trainer now and again I need to step it up :hugs:

O my why do I keep putting so much pressure on myself :shrug:I've met up online with some girls that I went to high school with thirty years ago and we are planning to meet next Friday so I've told myself I need to get another seven pounds off :dohh:why do I never feel good enough no matter how much I've lost . Honestly if you told me I would still be getting on like this after losing 90 pounds I wouldn't have believed you :nope:I'm a right pain in the arese now

Bmom, my program was basically a very low carb approach. Mostly veg and protein, with some berries and melon for my treats. And exercise. At one point I got pretty serious about the exercise, but I think the diet part is theist important part of the equation.

Sounds good Viking . It's the carbs I miss the most wen I cut them out completely . Are you able to walk with c in the pushchair now ? :hugs:

Brave, yes and no. She has her time limit of about 30 minutes. We go in the morning as soon as she wakes up and I can manage to get things together to get out the door. We walk the dog for around 30 minutes. Then I try to get her back to the park in the afternoon after her nap. I am eating like a pig however, so it isn't really helping... :haha:

At least your getting some exercise in . That really does help . Sometimes once I start eating I don't know wen to stop . I'm either really really good or really really bad lol have you watched the new Liam Neeson movie called non stop ? I thought about you wen I watched it . How's work ? :hugs:

Same here. Once I start I have a hard time stopping. It's definitely like a drug for me.

I have weighted gloves that I'll use to at least get my flaps under control, lol. They say diet is 80% of the battle. I need to add back my fruits and veggies cause I can definitely the difference when I'm not eating them.

Morning all . Another one pound off :happydance:it's not much but it makes a difference to me :haha:91 pounds gone and sitting at 177 so I'm still trying to get to 167 . Might take a bit longer than I thought as I keep going up and down but I will get there in the end :thumbup:fab news for Threebirds after her ten week scan and bf is at this minute hopefully giving birth to her son :happydance::happydance:happy Wednesday everyone . :hugs:

Yay for all the good news! And fab job on the weight loss! I need to get my butt in gear with my diet. I did pack some fruit today so hopefully this is a turning point for me.

Morning all . Another one pound off :happydance:it's not much but it makes a difference to me :haha:91 pounds gone and sitting at 177 so I'm still trying to get to 167 . Might take a bit longer than I thought as I keep going up and down but I will get there in the end :thumbup:fab news for Threebirds after her ten week scan and bf is at this minute hopefully giving birth to her son :happydance::happydance:happy Wednesday everyone . :hugs:

Thanks Bmom :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Happy St Patrick's weekend everyone! xxx

Happy saint Patrick's day to all my lovely Bnb friends 🍀

Garnet . So excited for your news . You rest up now and let those embos snuggle in :hugs::hugs:is it 13 days till testing begins ? :hugs:

Garnet . So excited for your news . You rest up now and let those embos snuggle in :hugs::hugs:is it 13 days till testing begins ? :hugs:

I don't know but I will about 3 weeks! :winkwink: They said 6-7 days for implantation. :thumbup:

The next few weeks are gonna be soooooo hard not to test but I know you never test early .:hugs:

Hi everyone feeling tired sad and lonely today . Had the hospital again with my son then a visit ti my dying neighbour :(:( have a course tomorrow for four hours . Feeling very very down hopefully it's just af coming as I'm on cd33 but my period was kinda messed up last month . I might be packing in coming on Bnb soon . Almost here three years now and I think it's time to move on . Everyone seems so busy and I just feel sad as there's never anyone around now :( sad to think of my life without bnb as ive grown so close to so many ladies on here :( anyway hope everyone is well ❤

I just texted Viking too... its been dead around here for days it seems! strangely quiet

Hugs to you and hope you feel better soon. XOXOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->