Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Mmm...that does sound delicious! I'm grilling some ribs today...can't wait!

:grr: I'd definitely have slapped him & as for nookie later, I'd tell him to fuck off :finger: cheeky sod :growlmad:

Yeah hun, it's a pretty nice beach there too <3. Think the amusement park is a 10 minute drive away, you're going to have a great time :cloud9:

Hope P doesn't piss you off anymore over the weekend or i'll nip over on a plane & boot his balls for you :plane::rofl:

<3 :hugs:

Lol you 3 are making me :rofl: :haha:

ND I love it that you went to the hotel :happydance:

T you said you would be wanting to kill him by the end of the week :haha:

I'll join the queue then :rofl: he won't be up for any nookie when we've all finished with him :haha:

The caravan park is kind of in the middle of nowhere but from the beach which is in a bay you can see over to Ayr which isn't that far away & has a beach there too I think as well as shops, it's a not bad sized town. Your close to Glasgow too if you wanted to visit the city but that's up to you :thumbup:.
As for the actual caravan park, there was plenty for the bairns to do, big swing park, go-karting(Liam went in the huff cos he was too wee for them :haha:) arcades, climbing walls, crazy golf. A lot of stuff to do indoors aswell if weather is crap. Oh & there's a decent pool but don't try to film cos I did this & was made to look like a paedophile by a lifeguard waving at me to stop it, everyone was staring, so embaressing :blush: :rofl:.
I also recommend not buying your daily foods like bread/milk etc from the shops in the park cos they're well over priced & there's a Tesco 10 minutes away. Think that's about it but if you want to know anything else just ask :thumbup:

That's brilliant . So so helpful Hun . Well p has earned some brownie points . Not a shag thou :haha:he had a salad sitting for me wen I came in . Turkey egg lettuce Tom cucumber onion :thumbup:I scoffed the lot and feel much better . I'm going for a wee walk with my chum to our local shopping centre for a cuppa and catch up . Just for an hour and p thinks we are going power walking :haha:we will power walk there and back so it's not really a lie :haha:had a really productive day shopping . A maxi dress from Evans in a size 14 :happydance:a concealer from Benefit and bb cream from rimmel l and cream blusher too :thumbup:kiddies got some things to make from the creative shops and Lucy got a lippie from benefit which would have been 15 pounds but lucky enough I had 15 pounds on my beauty card from debenhams :thumbup:everyone is happy :hugs:

We walked for twenty minutes but chatted and drank tea and coffee for an hour :blush:really enjoyed it :hugs:

Glad you had a great day...and P came to his sense. But I agree, still more to do for a shag, lol.

nookie? LOL he has some nerve... yeah...he's lucky its not me my friend.

no news over here...at least nothing exciting LOL

YAY on some retail therapy, always a winner with me <3 :cloud9: but as for nookie I'd make him sweat it a bit more & work it, you know how :winkwink:

Morning . So p got sweet FA :haha:he's still sulking about it :blush:So ive weighed myself and ive lost 1 1/2pounds :happydance:that means ive lost 12 1/2 pounds in three and a half weeks :happydance:it's only weight I've regained but it feels good to get rid of it again . Still another 4 1/4 pounds to go till I'm 175 again but I should easily do that for Thursday and my heart scan :thumbup:collecting my neice today and looking after her as her mum has gonna away for weekend to her friends 30 th and my brother minding the kids . My head is splitting and I'm exhausted already . Trying to keep my shake and bar to take together at lunch time as they will all be having a KFC today or I might just have a chicken salad from McDonald's and that can be my dinner :thumbup:last day of my kiddies Easter holidays so am gonna make it a good one for them . Have a great day everyone :hugs:

I've had a banana shake and am almost at Newcastle which is a wee seaside town we love to visit . I've two bars with me and a soup pack and diet coke to keep me going . Gonna have a cuppa as soon as we arrive and a bar just to fill me up . It's a lovely day but I'm wearing jeans and boots as I'm always cold :haha:feel much better now and head not as sore . :thumbup::hugs:

I didn't know there was an Newcastle in Ireland :blush: but makes sense :dohh:

I always seem to feel the cold too, think it's cos Scotland is ALWAYS bloody cold :rofl:

Glad you're feeling better <3 :hugs:

Newcastle county down :thumbup:it's my raynauds that makes me feel cold . My fingers and toes go black . It's really bad to look at :( we are in an indoor play area now . There's wifi and lots of mags tea and coffee perfect lol and kids are burning off some energy :hugs:

Another day of being 100 percent :happydance:that's three days running :thumbup:two bars one shake and a salad with bacon chicken egg toms onion chilli and garlic . Yummy having tea before bed and tomorrow is another day :thumbup:

So I've made a deal with p :blush:he's Gonna iron the kids uniforms in return for a shag :haha:sounds like a good deal to me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->