Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

So could I :rofl: sexual favours always work cos men think with there dicks :haha:

It is the perfect deal :rofl:. I use sexual favours all the time when I want something & it always works :haha:

Exhausted . Com . Early mornings back again. Poor kiddies :( weighed myself this morning and I'm 3/4 of a pound heavier . Don't ask me how that happened after being 100 percent but it has :shrug:aw well onwards and upwards . Right need to go get the kiddies moving . Have a great day :hugs:

Don't worry about that...maybe you just have to go to the bathroom. Have a good day hun!

So I'm so hungry today and want to eat . I think it must be ovulation as my tummy is sore and I usually get hungry and bloated around now . My morning has been spent in the docs with my son . Sat two hours to see the doc as his eyes are really bad today with his hay fever :( she gave Him drops and steroid cream and an antihistamine too . Home now for tea for me and brioche and fruit for Ds . :hugs:

cycle buddy!! I'm oving today and I'm really hungry! Just want to eat sooooooo bad!! Had my strawberry shake and it was yum cos I made it thicker than I usually have it :)

Glad I'm not the only one em :thumbup:I'm having ww soup tonight it's only 70 calories a tin !!!!:hugs:

No hun. I think it's the carb content. They also have citric acid in them which prevents ketosis. I need to be in ketosis or I'm starving all the time, therefore miserable!!

There's a carrot and lentil or a chicken noodle ww soup too . Maybe you could take those ? :hugs:

Only for 8 more weeks :) :) :) :) Then I'll be two stone down (hopefully) and doing WW and lots of exercise. Hoping having three stone off will help my back and knees when I exercise.
Unless I'm pregnant in two weeks of course ;)

I'm excited for either lol so you want to lose two stone before hols then join ww wen you come back ? :hugs:

Yep :) I'll have about a stone and half to go to get to goal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->