Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

That's super em . I don't even know what I want my goal to be now . Wen I was 267 it was 217 then it was 196 then 175 :shrug:I'm between 5 foot 7 and 5 foot 8 :thumbup::hugs:guess 167 would be good too lol

Bloody hell T, you've lost 6 and a half stone!! :shock: There will soon be nothing left of you. Well done hun you are amazing :happydance::kiss:

You're doing brilliantly hun, don't forget that :thumbup:.

I love Tomato soup too but can't eat it either cos I'm allergic to Caffeine & have an OAB(over active bladder) which is set off by acidic foods too like tomatoes, oranges etc :dohh:. I used to love munching on cherry tomatoes :cry:

Have a great day <3 :flower:

Morning everyone . Hi shellie . I've lost another 1 1/2 pounds :happydance::happydance:only 4 1/2 to lose to get back to the lightest I've been since I started my diet :happydance:I'm well happy :) kiddies all really struggling getting up in the mornings and I feel so sorry for them . Shake for breakfast shake at lunch chicken and veg for dinner and a hot shake before bed :thumbup:have a great day :hugs:

I'm struggling too, think it's the weather. I'm so late this morning. I didn't catch a bus until 10 mins before I had to be to work!

Yay on the weight loss! Almost there hun!

Mornings are so hard ebony . Will you go back to work after this one or stay at home ? :hugs:

HA! I'm going back to work...as if we could afford for me not, lol. I'll most likely do the same though and stay home for 3 months.

So I restarted my diet on April 3 rd and I've only 3/4 of a pound to lose and that's 14 pounds off in 27 days . I'm amazed lol :haha:

Thanks shellie I feel so much better for it . Went into tesco and got myself two summer tops and bought jeans reduced in new look . All in a size 14 uk . Size 12 us I think :haha::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's great :dance:. I actually bought myself a pair of reversible skinny jeans & a top from New Look today so looks like we both had some retail therapy in the same shop but different countries :rofl:. Great minds & all that :haha:.

I bet your like a size ten ? O I like the sound of those jeans . Cool :hugs:

I'm an 8 :blush: was buying size 6 jeans from Primark cos the 8's were too big but I think Primark has dodgy sizes on some things :shrug:. Yeah the jeans are cool :coolio: I've got another pair & they're handy if you get a stain on them cos you can just turn them inside out & you have another colour of jeans, result :haha:. Also feels like 2 pairs for the price of one!!.

Well done bmom :happydance:

I got 2 pairs of jeans from a charity shop yesterday because I want to lose 5kg before I start buying proper clothes :thumbup:

I need to go find those jeans shellie :thumbup:bf that's not much to lose at all and am sure by summer you will have lost most of it . How was your weekend ? :hugs:

So it's the night before my heart scan . I've bathed and removed every inch of hair from my body apart from that on my head :haha:I've got my spray tan and exfoliated and moisturised and I've lost the 14 pounds I wanted to lose .ive painted my finger nails and toenails and all I need to do is wait ...... Just wish it was this time tomorrow and it would all be over :kiss:

Good luck hun. Can't imagine anything being wrong. Thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->