Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Morning all so I weighed myself first thing and since April 3rd I've lost 15 1/2 pounds :happydance:really happy with that . Trying to lose 3 pounds a week now for next five weeks so that I can be 162 pounds on my birthday and hopefully just work on maintaining it then . My bmi is currently 26.9 and that will bring it down to 24.8 :thumbup: when I started this journey it was 41-42 And i was 267 pounds !!!!!!So I had my heart scan and the doctor showed me the murmur on screen . got loads of measurements and was there for an hour . Have to wait two weeks now for results . So glad it's over thou . Such a relief . :hugs:

So glad you're ok hun and well done on the fantastic weight loss :)

I'm good thanks. Feeling empowered after going over my weight losses and cm's lost!!

So you bloody should be em :happydance::happydance::happydance:we can do this !!!! TOGETHER ❤❤❤❤❤

Had a bad tummy this morning so couldn't eat . Just had a bacon mushroom and onion omelette . It was scrummy . Feel full :hugs:

Mmmmm. Might have an omlette for my tea. Just fancy one now :)

Everything tastes so delicious to me. I think the vlcd opens up your taste buds!! Omelettes are allowed on my plan though :thumbup:

I got the reversible jeans online from New Look, not sure if they're in the shops :thumbup:

Glad everything went well hun :hugs:. You did have a lot of prepping yourself before you went in,bet you looked hot for the yummy doctors :rofl:

:haha:shellie I always look hot lol :haha:I wish . I'm exhausted now but gonna pull myself together and go walkies :hugs:

I know you always look hot hun :haha:. Your defo a MILF!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->