Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

how are you brave? how are the kids? DH? miss you! xxxx :hugs:

Hiiiiiii how are you and the boys ? Miss you loads too . Things have never been the same without you all ❤can't believe your boys are one !!!!! I'm great thank you . Kids are all getting big and bad and dh still a pain in the arse :haha:what's going on in your life ? Miss your face :hugs::hugs:

Hey Bmom
Glad your scan is done & good luck for results. Your weightloss is amazing! Well done - you are def a babe & milf :) :hugs::hugs::kiss:
You up to anything this wkend? xx

Back down to 175 this morning :happydance::happydance:sooooooo pleased with myself :thumbup:another 8 pounds and I've lost 100 pounds . Eeeskkkkkkkkkk . Just had tea this morning so far but having omelette later for lunch / dinner and if I'm hungry tonight will have a chocolate shake or lemon bar :thumbup::hugs:

I'm with butterfly on this B. That is definitely not enough calories for the day. The minimum you should be having on a vlc is 650 to 700.

Otherwise you will be losing muscle mass and not fat. Your heart is a muscle you know. I'm only mentioning this because I know you have a heart murmur and I'm worried that you could get ill if you live on such few cals.

The omlette and bar/soup is fine but you need to fit in two more meal packs to make your cals up to a safe level. XXX

Aw your right I've had to force a shake into me and I really am not hungry :shrug::hugs:

Had my omelette with two slices of bacon mushroom and onion also ashake of hot chocolate yum an saving my bar to watch britains got talent :haha::hugs:

Your omelets always sound yummy! Do you do the whole egg or just the egg white?

So glad B. That's the problem with ketosis. You just don't feel like eating cos your appetite is completely gone. But you MUST force yourself babe :hugs:
I've had a strict telling off at work today off a doctor. He saw me looking pale, ill and dizzy. Got one of the nurses to take my BP and it was very low. She told him about the diet I'm on and he basically told me to get off it immediately. He said vlcd's are designed for very obese people not at my weight (so certainly not yours!!) he has convinced me to stick with a more conventional diet :thumbup:

Don't really have much packs left anyway em . Morning everyone I'm so tired this morning and a bit dizzy I'm thinking of porridge for breakfast . Hope I can stomach it . Also visiting my aunt and uncle . He always tells me off if I don't eat and makes me toasted wheaten :haha:cooking Sunday dinner so I will have some chicken and lots of veg :thumbup:I still want to lose ten pounds for my birthday in five weeks so that's two pounds a week . Guess if I eat a little more I can exercise more too as I will have more energy :thumbup:meeting 15 of my old school friends on Saturday so I've that to look forward to and to keep me on track . Kiddies Easter eggs all sitting in the kitchen still :blush:have a great day everyone :hugs:

Temptation! Tell you what I'm willing to do...you go ahead and ship those Easter eggs over here to me and I'll dispose of them for you...nasty things that they are! You don't want those...I'll be a team player here, lol.

Lol that's a perfect idea ebony :thumbup:how are you ? Any morning sickness ? :hugs:

Feeling good. Actually this time, not really. Had a couple of moments, but other than that the ms has stayed away. A little achey in my lower back and hips but other than that doing well. A little emotional, but that could be said of me normally, lol.

I'll have the Easter eggs if they're going spare, I love love love chocolate <3 <3.

Hope you've had a great Sunday & feel a bit better, it's horrible feeling dizzy :hugs::hugs:

Feeling good. Actually this time, not really. Had a couple of moments, but other than that the ms has stayed away. A little achey in my lower back and hips but other than that doing well. A little emotional, but that could be said of me normally, lol.

I'm emotional too most days lol hopefully that will pass once you are past twelve weeks Hun :hugs:

I'm emotional too most days lol hopefully that will pass once you are past twelve weeks Hun :hugs:

Thanks Hun feeling bit better just a bit light headed now and again , hubby cooking Sunday dinner for me tonight and I've all my washing and chores done so am just gonna take it easy :hugs:

Had chicken .peas ,roasted parsnips carrots and broccoli for dinner .ww yog and apple for breakfast and a slice of Veda at lunch :thumbup:it's not loads but its a start . Still want to lose two pounds a week . :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->