Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Good luck Jane. Once is definitely enough!
Mack 7dpo is way too early. 8dpo is still super early so don't be discouraged. Good luck for a bfp in a few days!

Thanks Jane it's mostly gone today. Maybe I am dehydrated as been quite thirsty. 20 week scan on Thursday. Not feeling particularly excited and feel bad for that. Just not enjoying this pregnancy as felt so up and down emotionally and still feeling sick on and off. Can't wait for him to be here now.

Bobster, I was never in love with pregnancy so don't feel bad. I'm sure it will be even more so that way when I'm prego with a toddler.

Still stark white on the tests, no symptoms. Feeling pretty bummed but trying not to. It was the first time we gave it a good try, but it's hard to not feel discouraged when I did everything right this cycle. Sigh

Good luck Jane. When I was prego before my m/c and prego with Finn we only got 1 DTD in. :) Trying to remember that myself. The cycle before Finn we DTD more and I was gutted by my BFNs.

Fingers crossed that it's still too early mack. What dpo did you get a bfp with Finn? I think most women don't see anything until around 9-10dpo. Hate the feeling of not knowing during the 2ww, it's just the slowest 2 weeks ever! Don't worry though if it's a bfn it will be one period closer to your bfp

Fingers crossed ladies. I know I didn't get a bfp until at least 11 or 12 dpo with Audrey, so there's still a chance Mack.

Thank you ladies. I'm off to buy some FRERs. I got a REALLY early BFP with Finn, and symptoms right away. I know every time is different, so I will keep testing. But I want to make sure it's not a bad batch of cheapies and test thru the weekend.

Keep us posted mackjess.
Hope the scan goes well for you tomorrow bobster.
Not feeling like this will be my month. Thankfully no side effects on the metformin yet.

Still negative today. And I feel PMSing like AF will be early again this cycle. Jane I have lots of hope for you, and so glad you're on metformin already!

Bobster I'm excited for your scan. A mango!!

MLM-glad you had a good first turkey day.

Still stark white on FRER. AF isn't due til Tuesday. I feel totally out, but really hoping my cycle is it's usual 28 days. I wasn't feeling too confident this month since AF was so early which is VERY unusual for me to not be regular. If AF starts Mon or Tues I will still feel OK that I'm back to normal and on to next month. :D

How did the scan go bobster?

Ah sorry about the BFN mackjess but great you are thinking so positively about cycle length, I hope it's back to normal for you.

I've still got plenty of EWCM so not sure whats up with that- perhaps changes because of the met? This sounds awful but I seriously cannot be bothered this cycle, we've had opportunity to dtd but I've just not wanted to apart from once. Hence why I'm counting myself out.

I tested with a cheapie and I almost see an evap line but i'm sure it's nothing...sort of...EVERYTHING has been making my eyes water up and I'm super emotional about commercials, songs, totally anything. Gah. I hate the 2WW. Maybe it's PMS and being bummed...I will use an FRER in the am.

I just hope I don't start AF early. I'd be ok with on to the next cycle if this one is back to regular for me.

Jane the times I've had multiple BD in and bases covered, I didn't get prego. 2 times it was just 1 at close to OV but not really in the best window, I did get prego. I am not counting you out!! :)

Oooh Mack, that sounds promising! Hoping for a bfp for you tomorrow!

Gah. Still nothing. But no early AF so I'm relived about that. Now to focus on some xmas shopping, cards, wrapping and trying for a bfp in a few weeks.😍😃

AF did start, but 2 days early is much better than 4-5 days early like last time. I am bummed, but I guess I was pretty anxious about this cycle since I was so off sched I didn't think it would work anyway.

But 12 days til OV. I will be ready with my OPKs and hopefully catch it this time.

Jane what day are you on? How are you feeling?

I think I'm 6dpo. Pretty sure I am out though as af feels just around the corner with the undeniable hormonal spots I get in certain places already present. Not due to ovulate again until January now so at least I can't have a drink at Christmas :thumbup:

Was everything ok at the scan bobster?

yes Bobster how was the scan.

Jane fx for you, I want at least 1 of us to get a xmas BFP. :)

Ah, darn it. Sorry you are out Mack.

Fingers crossed for you Jane! A Christmas bfp would be nice : )

Sorry guys been so busy recently. scan was amazing. He was doing all sorts of manoeuvres in there! We got a lovely sonographer who spent time explaining it all and lots of lovely pictures. I fell in love at that point :)

Sorry you are out mack but you are so lucky to have normal cycles and another shot so soon!

Jane hope at stays away for you.

Are all your babes excited about Santa coming? I think Jack partially understands as I keep bribing him with being good so Santa comes. So far his list of requests is a choochoo, ball, car and bus! Haha he already has all these things I think he just likes saying them :) have you all done your shopping?

Here he is! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member