Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Yuk with the stomach flu mackjess, at least it passes quickly. When are you hoping to test?

I think starting Sunday. The stomach flu has passed, but now I have a sore throat and congested. Finn had a runny nose for about 2 days after his tummy troubles, so I think this is part of the deal. He seems better today so I hope I will be better by tomorrow. At least I have a good excuse not to drink so I won't have nosey nellies asking me if I'm prego.

Have a wonder XMAS ladies. :)

How was Christmas ladies? Greg has been great, a little overwhelmed but no major meltdowns.

Are you feeling better mackjess? Any possible preg symptoms.

How are you doing bobster? What date are you moving home?

I've had horrible stomach/toilet problems with the metformin if I have alcohol (don't usually drink much except at Christmas) and I've really suffered for it. I'm on cd11 and just don't feel like dtd at all...

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! So much more fun with Norah this year now that she's a little older, I'm sure you all experienced the same : )

Sorry about the illnesses Mack, and also that you're not feeling well Jane.

Finn was super cute at Xmas. We have another fun day coming up, my sis will be here tomorrow and her kids.

Sorry about the meds Jane.

No symptoms yet. Evap line on my tests today. :(

Will you test tomorrow Mack? Evap lines always make me hopeful...

Ugh. I hate evap lines. Tested today with fmu and I think my eyes are playing tricks on me with the evap line. I feel like I'm imagining even seeing that. I'm 5 days away from my calendar af, but really expect it in 3 days. I think I'm out, no symptoms or lines this close to af.

I'm sorry mackjess :hugs:

Have you been affected by the floods bobster, looks terrible up there.

Luckily not but have a couple of friends whose houses are waist deep in water :(
Went for a walk today and it's horrendous. There are cars are parked on some roads and you can only see the top of them.

Mackjess I always get Evaps and can kind of see where the line is meant to be before a bfp so I'm hopeful for you.

Jane are you feeling better?

Mlm I found it much more fun this year too. Jack has just got mountains of my presents and I don't know where we are going to store them all! It honestly looks like a toy shop our house now.

Move date is February 1st! Excited but nervous about the responsibility of becoming a home owner. Wish we had more money so we could do more to make it our own a bit quicker. Looking forward to doing cheap things though like decorating jacks room and the nursery

My little boy is viable from Tuesday!! Must change my ticker as its nearly a week behind

Yey bobster. How is your Harrison bump growing- similar to a jack bump at the same stage? Is jack curious about your tummy?

Did af get you mackjess?

Yay for viability Bobster! Getting to that point is such s relief. Your pregnancy seems to be flying by! Do you feel that way?

Also wondering how you are mack- did you end up with af?

Hi ladies,

It took awhile for me to find this thread again. My history got deleted so i lost this window. I will back read now.

Yay for Vday bobster!

No AF, due in 2 days. No symptoms and stark white lines so I'm feeling out this month. :(

No af here either yet but due tomorrow.

I feel bigger than with Jack Jane. I don't know if it's bigger in reality though. I will send a picture from today on the next post. Jack doesn't seem particularly bothered. He kisses it when I say he has to be gentle. And he'll say baba when I ask what's inside but I don't think he really understands.

Jane where are you in your cycle? How is it going with the metformin?

Mackjess fingers crossed for a bfp but I know that feeling when you are feeling out. If you are out though it's not long to wait until your next attempt.

Mlm Are you still thinking about the possibility of having another? Would hubby be on board do you think?

Welcome aspen. I remember you from before, were you pregnant at the same time the first time around? How long have you been ttc no.2 for?

24 weeks. I'm not sure why it's gone on the side!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
That's a beautiful cantaloupe bump bobster. Like your top too.

I'm cd16 and due to o over the weekend. Did have some ewcm but has turned to brown spotting so not sure what's up with that. Metformin is fine if I stay off the alcohol. Not sure if it's actually doing anything guess time will tell!

Welcome back aspe, did af get you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->