Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

And another...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
Great pics Bobster! He's adorable already : ). So glad the scan went well for you.

We took the girls to see Santa yesterday. Needless to say, it did not go well. As mean as it sounds, the picture we got is pretty hysterical though! I can't wait until my kids understand the whole Christmas/Santa thing a little better.

Awe those are great pics bobster. Glad you had such a good experience with the scans. I'm getting pretty anxious to have that again myself.

Mlm last years Santa pic was hilarious too. You'll have to upload it if you can. He gets a Santa photo at school weds so I'm hoping that goes ok.

Great pic bobster, so detailed aren't they! So pleased you are in love and hopefully feeling a bit happier?

Haha Greg has no idea. He's taking interest in the Christmas tree but we haven't really spoken of santa. I know he would be very shy if I took him so haven't. Next year will be completely different I am sure!

At least Audrey was calm 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
That's such a great picture mlm! It will be one your family talk about for some years to come I'm sure lol. Despite not being happy she's so gorgeous. Norah looks very content at least haha.

Jack knows who Santa is and knows he flies in the sky but he thinks reindeers are dogs as he always says woof when he sees them in a book. I think he understands that he brings good boys and girls presents but in a very vague way. We will start talking more and more about it as Christmas approaches. I can't wait for him to fully understand either and write letters etc. it's like we can relive our childhood excitement all over again haha!

Yes Jane feeling much better now. I think my hormones are settling down as don't feel on a permanent af anymore and pregnancy nausea is not as often anymore but still lingering off and on. Instead I've got the dreaded heartburn now.

When do you plan to test Jane?

Mackjess are you planning more bd'ing action this cycle?
I swear I'm the opposite as its only when I bd practically everyday of my fertile period that I get a bfp. Are you on baby aspirin and prenatals?

Haha love that photo mlm. Love how Santa is smiling happily like there is not a toddler going crazy in his arms. A great picture to look back on for sure!

I think I am 8dpo and ordered some early internet cheapies so waiting for them to arrive. I would love an early Christmas present but sadly I think I'm out.

We will be BDing again soon. :) CD4 now, and fertile window starts CD9, so I'll be doing OPKs again starting Monday. Hopefully with the holidays and fun stuff we will be in the mood and not tired and stressed. :)

MLM, I love that photo. Finn's face looks about the same in his from last year. They are doing santa photos at school today, so hopefully those turn out. Usually he won't even go near a camera.

Jane, FX for you, a Xmas BFP would be so amazing.

And Bobster I hated the heartburn. Glad to hear you are doing well otherwise though.

Tested today at 10dpo and nothing apart from a gray evap :growlmad:

You are so fortunate to have a regular length cycle mackjess, another chance always seems to come around quicker to you.

Yuk the heartburn is terrible and so is the chalky stuff to make it feel better, I swear I used to gag at the prospect of swallowing that stuff.

Have a great weekend all.

How are you all doing?

Mack have you started your attempts now? I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Jane did anything develop from the Evap? When do you go back to Dr? What cd do you ovulate? Are you still later like me?

Mlm how are you and the girls? Did you find things changed a bit after your chat with hubby? Will you have anymore babies do you think?

I'm feeling well in myself. Bit tired but I think that's more from running around after jack. He's started shuffling into our bedroom very early every morning in his sleeping bag. I miss the cot sides! He kisses us until we give in and get his milk and raisens which he has every morning. Like putty in his hands lol.

He still has bottles in the morning and at night which is a bit ridiculous at age 2. Need to buy him a special warm milk cup that's separate from his daytime beakers. What do you guys use for warm milk? We're managing to wean him off the dummy well though which is good.

Checking in to see about your evap line Jane and hoping it turned into something good!

Things are good with my girls and also with me and DH. Talking to him made such a big difference. Thanks for your advice on that ladies : ) For some reason I have been thinking a lot lately about wanting a third baby. I would wait at least until Audrey is 1 to really think about it though. Plus id have to convince DH because he seems pretty set against it.

We don't actually do warm milk at all, so no advice on that. I'm thinking about getting rid of the paci soon though, so I'll take any tips you have on that!

Hope you are getting some rest Bobster. I know it's tough chasing a toddler when you are pregnant!

Ah maybe hubby will come round. You never know what will happen and you are still so young so got loads of time to decide. Would you house be big enough for 3?

We just stopped giving him it during the day and said only at bedtime which he accepted then we just 'forgot' to give it to him at bedtime and he's not asked for it. Quite easy so far really. Occasionally he'll find one down the side of the sofa or something and put it in and then it's a bit harder to take it off him. I usually distract him with food and then hide it :)

We are taking him to see Santa this Saturday. I'm excited to see how he'll react.

Oh and I'm sure I will get broody again after Harry comes as I'm such a broody person generally. Especially as our friends will just be having their first or second babies. It will make me sad to think we'll not have another but I'm preparing myself for that. OH is adamant he doesn't want another and I understand that as we'd like some of our independent time back after plus financially it would be hard. I think 2 will be enough for me but we'll see in a few years and if not will have to try to convince OH!

I haven't tested again but think af is beginning to start. Been having fleeting moments of nausea but think it's from the metformin dose being increased.

We just use a regular beaker for gregs warm milk bobster. Well done on the dummy/paci.

Af has properly started now :(

Are you in the 2ww now mackjess? Really hoping you get a Xmas BFP- how perfect would that be.

was just checking in to see if AF started for you Jane. Darn : (

2WW starts Sunday. BD twice so far, and hopefully again tonight.

Sorry AF got you Jane.

Good luck mackjess. :thumbup:

My af started the same night our neighbours brought home their newborn...made me feel pretty miserable. Hopefully the metformin will do its thing and 2016 will see me getting a BFP.

Enjoy the holidays :xmas9: :xmas6:

I'm sure your bfp is coming up Jane and that baby will be well worth the wait.

Good luck mack

Thanks. We've had a stomach flu going around the house. :( No idea if I have symptoms or not.

Hope everyone has a merry xmas! Finn is better, I'm on the mend, hubby just got sice this am so the good thing is I think we will all be feeling better by our Xmas Eve get together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->