Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Bobster. Love your baby bump :). I had a miscarriage in August at 5 weeks. Yea, I would have been around 25 weeks now. We have been trying for about 7 months, which might I add, feels like eternity.

Jane.. Hoping you catch your egg this weekend. Af never got me yet. She is due today. Usually my temp will go below the coverline the say off, but the last 3 days my temps have just been hovering. My bbt chart is in my signature.

Sorry AF. How long are your cycles? I'm still waiting on AF to start. It looks like it will be on time tomorrow, I've had some greasy food and choc cravings and bloated feelings so that's always PMS for me. and another negative on a test this am. I can't believe my cycle is normal this month. I've started AF early like the last 5 months.

Hoping this is a good sign for next month. this will be my 3rd month in a row of hard core OPKs and BD'ing on the right days. Really hopeful. I will keep my fingers crossed for you aspe.

Bobster, super cute bump.

mlm-glad you had a merry xmas!

jane, i'm excited for your next cycle after being on metformin for a bit.

I've been doing good about getting a bit healthier the last 3 months. Lost about 10lbs .Really going to buckle down on healthy eating and no drinking this cycle. I figure it can only help. I'm now 8 lbs away from my pre-prego weight. :)

Sorry af got you aspe.

Well done on the weight loss mackjess and that's great that your af will not be early. All positive signs for a bfp in 2016!

My GP phoned out of the blue today. The good news is I have my fertility appointment on 13th January. The downside is there is still an issue with my blood and have been referred to a consultant haematologist :(

Oh holy cow I feel like my guts are about to explode after just one glass of champagne!

Have a happy new year ladies, hopefully full of pregnancy and beautiful babies. I've got to dash...,

Mack.. They are on average 35 days. Today marks cd 35. I am thinking about trying fertilaid. Way to go on the weight lost. I will be hoping you get your double lines soon too. Thanks.

Jane.. Yay on appointment. At least you are one step closer to helping to conceive. I am on the wait list, which takes about 4-5 months.

I am having a bummer of a New Years Eve with AF starting and knowing we did everything right this month.

get to bd'ing Jane! Good luck. Hope you get some answers about your bloods soon and they manage to sort it. Have a lovely new year celebration.

Mack wow well done on the weight loss. Is it just diet or have you been exercising too? Is hubby getting involved? Sorry you're feeling out but glad your cycle is normal this month. Could you have been bd'ing at the wrong time?
Apparently 80% of the eggs we kick out aren't great quality which is why we only have a 20% chance of bfp. I don't know how true it is but a friend told me..

Happy new year ladies !

Af usually starts overnight so I tested this morning and there is a faint line. Looked at the frer from yesterday and maybe see an evap line. I'm totally shocked. And worried. Last time by the time af was supposed to start the test line was super dark.

I've thought I was out and have had a cold, so I've been taking Sudafed and Advil. Not worried about Sudafed this early on, but worried Advil and drinks could affect implementation. I have zero symptoms and think this could be another chemical with that faint line. =/

Waiting to see if test tomorrow is darker, or maybe after bloods next week to tell dh. I'm excited I got a positive but feeling like it's not sticky.=/

Aspe you are doing everything right. Have you been to an ob about tests?

Jane I'm excited for this cycle. I really have heard great things about metformin.

Mack!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!! Sending sticky vibes your way! Congrats on the bfp!

You probably just ov'd later which is why the line is still faint. Will you keep testing to see progression or no?

I have one frer to use tomorrow. I think I'll get to the store to get a couple more to hold me over till I can do bloods Monday. I think I'll wait on that to tell dh.

I'm freaking out about having 2 now. Omg

So exciting! I'm sure seeing darker lines before you get to the dr will make you feel better. And lol about freaking out about 2- I promise it's not that scary!

Congratulations mackjess, what wonderful news to start the year!
Hopefully just a late ovulation/implanter. And remember that every pregnancy is different. Looking forward to hearing a progression update. Fingers crossed for you that it's sticky.x

Oh wow mack got my fingers firmly crossed for you! Perhaps you did just o a bit later than you thought? Can you remember all the days you bd'd? I know I've had a fake positive ovulation test when I've been gearing up to o and then it's gone negative and then positive again later on (the cycle I got bfp with Jack). Could this have happened? Otherwise hopefully it's just a slow burner bfp which does seem to happen for a lot of ladies. They say it can take up to 12 days to implant so you never know. Can we see a picture?

Aspe sorry to hear about your recent mc. It's tough but your sticky bfp will be on its way. It sounds like you are doing everything you can.

I'll snap one after tomorrow's test and show what is hopefully progression. Still too nervous to feel happy.

I know it's scary mackjess. I panicked just the same with this one and was testing mad. Just remember sometimes the progression isn't so obvious in a the early stages as the hcg is still really low so every other day is often more obvious. Looking forward to seeing your pics

Woke up thinking about you mackjess, really hoping you get a stronger line this morning so you can begin to get excited and tell DH :hugs:
Damn these previous loss experiences that rob us of the excitement and make us so cautious :growlmad:

Since the GP phone call we've decided to skip this month. GP said she didn't know how the blood issue will affect us having a healthy pregnancy and although she stopped short of advising us not to try it felt like a warning. Will still go to our fertility appointment on the 13th jan as I don't want to fall out the system now we've got this far.

Well I hope the blood issue is sorted out soon. Your appt is coming up fast. What do you think you'll go over at this appt?

My lines did progress so I'm feeling a bit better. No symptoms but I have a cold. Might go to the doc today as I think it's turned into a sinus infection.

I'm happy the line is darker but I'm already late for AF so I wish it were darker. Will pick up a few tests today. Monday feels like forever away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->