Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Hope you enjoyed your hospital food dinner. Awesome that your water broke, hopefully Finn comes on his own but if not it will be great either way. Must have been a horribly long day for you today!

Aaah come on Finn hurry up! When's it 3pm there? It's 9 am here now. Thinking of you and willing him to come before 3

I didn't know you could wait so long after waters had broken to deliver! totally clueless about all things child birth related! Must be the middle of the night for you now so that's quite a while for you to dilate. Fingers crossed! Are the contractions painful or does it just get painful when you start to dilate? He'll be here soon hang in there Mack!

Mlm good luck for scan today

Good luck today mlm! Will be amazing!
My waters dribbled out through the course of the day before contractions started, I wasn't even sure they had broken. Things should be progressing nicely for you now Mackjess! Epidurals are awesome, will be having another with this one, that's for sure...
Another nightmare about having a mc, that will be the theme I guess...

:( dreams like that are awful. I'm sure once you have your first scan that will ease your thoughts while you are asleep. You're nearly 8 weeks now without any signs of mc which is great.

:( dreams like that are awful. I'm sure once you have your first scan that will ease your thoughts while you are asleep. You're nearly 8 weeks now without any signs of mc which is great.

Can't believe I'm almost 8 weeks already, it's going by quickly enough. I can hold on for that 12 week scan, no exaggeration at the midwives next Wednesday. MMC is pretty rare, I just have to remember that. Leave the scanner for someone that really needs it....

Good way of thinking Phez. All the odd's are in all our favours. Hope the next 4 weeks goes quickly for you :)

Enjoy your weekend.

Phez, I think I had a mmc because I got pregnant immediately after being on birth control pills for 10 years, so I think my body didn't have the hormones to sustain a pregnancy. And like I said, there were big signs that something was wrong. So if you're at this point already, I honestly feel good for you. I agree with Bobster, once you have your scan and feel much more relaxed hopefully those dreams should stop!

Bobster, I think you are about 6 hours ahead of us?

Thank you ladies for the good luck! I will let you know how it goes. Very excited.

I know nothing about birth either, yikes. All I know is I want that epidural!

gl on your scan mlm. phez I'm sorry about the dreams. I only had two of them, so I hope they quit for you.

Jane and bob you two gals are cruising right along!

afm, ate dinner which was either incredibly wonderful for hospital food, or I was just super hungry. bounced on the ball lots, drank lots, then sent dh home for the night so we'd both sleep better. starting back on the oxytocin in about an hour. I'm hopeful it will work today. I didn't dilate at all until after my water broke, but I only got to a 1 as they decided I'd had enough meds for one day. got more cervix meds last night, and did something with dh last night that involves injesting something that has the same hormones on it as the meds they put on my cervix. desperate times, but he was a happy volunteer!

thinking with a combo of more cervix softening meds, oxytocin, and the birth ball today I can get Finn to get more pressure to come down and make it dilate more new that I have less fluids for him to float around in. if not I'm ok with surgery. I tried my best!

Lol mackjess! Did you dtd in hospital??? lolol.

You have certainly done your best so no one can ever say you didn't try to have him naturally if worst comes to worst. You never know though, things can change quickly can't they. You might dilate really quickly. There's still time.

Thanks for the update. On tenterhooks awaiting yours and mlm's updates :)

no dtd, one of the nurses actually suggested it until my water broke. lol.

tmi but prostaglandine that they have been putting on my cervix the last two nights is also in guys stuff. I've read that absorbing it thru your stomach is also effective as it gets in your blood stream. desperate times!

Haha don't tell hubby that! That's scary really. Hope it doesn't have its softening effects until they are needed. May have to put a ban on sex! (such a shame..)

At my friends pre-natal class they told her you need to have sex at least 8 times before the concentration is high enough to bring on labour- so no sex marathons bobster :winkwink:

Thanks for the updates mackjess, come on Finn, the world is waiting for you.
It's my niece's birthday (she is 2 today) so they might share a birthday!

Thinking it's almost 12 noon there, keep us posted.

How was the scan Mlm? Mrs phez, I had a couple of those horrible dreams too, even recently I had a dream my period starting full on- I think it's mostly a stress thing. What day is your booking in appointment? I have my repeat scan to look at the heart again on Thursday 25th so a little worried about that.

My ultrasound was awesome! Got to see the baby waving and kicking, it was so cool. I'll post a pic soon!

I'm so happy today Ahhh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
What a wonderful clear pic Mlm :thumbup: My gut feeling says it's a boy.

I have to share this one too- baby is kicked back with arms behind their head

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm guessing Finn must be here by now- eagerly anticipating Mack's next post (even though I'm sure she has more important things to tend to than posting on our message board at the moment!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->