• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

If I hadn't snuck in juice boxes, almonds and wafers I would have had this kid yesterday. Nurse is encouraged I can have him, still waiting on the doc. They may make me do surgery since they worry about infection if it takes more than 24 hours after your water breaks, but they've had me on antibiotics and my temp and bp are still good. Sean is exhausted but I feel petty good.

lovely pic, the chillaxin pic makes me think boy!

Finnian Patrick, born 1058pm, 8lb 7ounces, large head and shoulder. csection. it might be a few days before I get to pics.

Wonderful news mackjess, congratulations to you and your family. Welcome to the world Finn. :happydance:

How are you doing?

Wow well done mackjess. Congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy! So pleased for you :)

Amazing scan pic mlm! Such an amazing change isn't it from the little kidney bean it was before! I think boy too but I was wrong with Jane's so obviously not great at guessing! It would be funny if we all had boys

Congratulations to you and your family Mack! So so soooo happy for you. Rest up if you can at the hospital and enjoy that new little baby of yours!

Did you announce Mlm?

How you doing bobster and Mrs Phez? I got a couple of nice maternity tops in H&M yesterday and 2 maternity dresses from new look, should see me through this heat wave.

Full of cold still here. Sore throat, headache and bunged up nose. Been taking paracetamol regularly. Hate taking meds but no other option. Might have to have another look in h&m. You need cool dresses in this heat. How's your bump coming along now Jane? Are the movements getting stronger yet?

I did announce, it was really fun to get all of the positive well wishes.

Sorry you aren't feeling well Bobster, that stinks. Don't worry about the meds, sometimes you have no choice.

Congrats on your raspberry Phez, 8 weeks is a nice milestone.

Yey for being a raspberry! Now in the foetal period, rather than embryonic! :happydance: It is a milestone for sure...
Feeling sick when hungry and I look massive, ?bloating? but generally I'm OK. 3 days till booking in app, another mini-milestone.
Sorry you're poorly Bobster, get well soon :hugs:

Yey congrats Mlm, I left it a long while to spill the beans but it is lovely receiving all the well wishes and talking openly about it after keeping it a secret. It's funny when you get the same questions over and over from different people but lovely too that people want to know. Bet your still smiling from ear to ear :flower:

Ah bobster, colds suck, but especially so when it's hot like this, hope you feel better soon. Bit cooler down south now which i'm happy about. I think the new look range is better for dresses than H&M but is all online which is a pain to pay upfront and get a refund later.

Bump is coming along, still an uneven shape but think its beginning to even out. Not too much stronger on the movements but I have an anterior placenta and read that can dull the movements a bit. I really want DH to start feeling them on the outside- when did your OH feel it from the outside?

We're having part of our bathroom replaced this weekend and I desperately need a wee and we don't talk to our neighbours :blush: will have to hold it for a while longer!

Yey on your rasperberry mrs phez and booking in almost here.
People have said with your second you start to look bigger quicker than with number 1 and mixed with the bloating you'll be in your old maternity clothes before you know it!

Confession: I already ordered my first pair of maternity pants. I just got a black pair for work, since all of my regular pants are soooo uncomfortable! I am so looking forward to actually looking pregnant instead of like I just eaten too many donuts or something. When do you think you had a bump that was noticeable to others?

Finnian Patrick Leary

https://www.mom365.com/newbornportr...3&babyId=b93c8f7a-f61b-4722-8dd9-08088f528397

Username: Leary
Password: FinnPatrick

I love love lovvvveeee those chubby cheeks!!! Also love the pic with Sean and your blue nail color : )

Gutted, I can't open the photos! First box is password (FinnPatrick) then second box surname of mother first 4 letters (Lear). I can't be doing it right, help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->