• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Not yet mlm. Had some slimy ewcm like stuff and on and off but no blood. Can't believe he's fully cooked now! We have the central heating going in this weekend so I want him to hang on until after Monday if he can :) the nursery is also no where near done yet so if I could go to my due date this time that would be good.

How is everyone else doing?

Sounds like it could be bits of mucus plug Bobster. I definitely understand wanting to get those things done first, hopefully baby boy cooperates with you!

I have nothing at all new going on over here, same old!

How exciting bobster. Hope he cooperates. :)

Same old same old here. I'm really anxious to start to feel baby girl moving. I can't wait.

How did your kiddos do with moving out of a crib? Finn is still in his as he never tried to climb out, but we just ordered a big boy bed for him. It arrives next week. We will be shuffling 3 rooms around so the kids will have the same size smaller room, and the guest room will be the big room that is currently Finn's. Not excited about all that goings on. I can't imagine moving a whole house move like you have been Bobster!

Eeek bobster, not long until you meet your little boy and sounds like you're getting there with the house.

Nothing new with me...

Mack, not worried at all about Greg going 4 days at nursery (his grandparents will have him 1 day). He's been doing 3 mornings a week for the last year and is very settled with his friends and doesn't want to come home when I go to collect him at 1pm. So that part at least is all good.
You're right though will have to make the most of the weekends.

Greg is still in his cotbed with the sides up- he's perfectly happy in there so won't be changing things around for a while as he's plenty of room and not climbing out.
Ah all change for you preggo ladies...am envious.
Everywhere I go there are hoards of pregnant women and newborns- it's hard because we are still trying naturally but nothing is happening.

Funny you ask about the bed Mack, I've been contemplating upgrading Norah from her crib and asking other moms opinions. They all have told me to keep her in there as long as possible, so since she's not climbing out, she's staying put for now.

I was wondering if you were still trying Jane. Sorry you haven't had luck yet : ( It must be really hard to see all the preggos when you want it yourself. Any thoughts on starting clomid sooner?

We need to move him so we have a crib for baby. I hope it goes smoothly. He sleeps on a big mat type thing at daycare so I think he'll be ok. We decided to go to twin and skip toddler bed as he'd outgrow that so fast. I got one with higher headboard/footboard and ordered safety rails. I just hope he's not sad as he has to completely change rooms! We'll be painting it and I'm decorating with planes and cars and trains.

Jack was fine without his sides. He fell out twice at the beginning which scared him (and us when we heard the thud) but hasn't done it again. The toddler beds are quite low so not too bad and we never got a bed rail but if you are getting a normal bed then a rail is a good idea.

Jane I bet the clomid speeds things up when you are ready to fully ttc. Where are you at the moment in your cycle? Good idea to keep casually dtd in the mean time as you never know what may happen. Are you trying to get a lot of bd in in that fertile week?

Mlm I know the feeling of no news. Despite buying a house and having a baby I do feel I've got nothing interesting to say sometimes as its all house stuff at the moment which is not very interesting for friends.

I'm sure Finn will love his new big boy bedroom and all the changes if you make enough fuss of him and explain how 3 year old big brothers need a new bedroom.

Did your central heating get installed bobster?- I bet you can breathe a sigh of relief that big job is now completed.
How you feeling? Hospital bags all packed now? Are you feeling less nervous as you've done it once before?

Well Finn loved his bed and couldn't wait to sleep in it. I got a pretty low twin and skipped the box spring, but already ordered one since he's so excited. He thanked me about 90 times for the car bedding, said it was too pretty and high fived me.

Ignore the bad combover. He hates haircuts so it's way too long.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
That is so stinking adorable! So glad Mr Finn loves his bed so much!

Finn is a cutie pie. He looks very happy in his bed. I love the bed linen too!

How are you doing bobster? I don't know why but I've got a strange feeling you had the baby? All ok?

Aww he is gorgeous mack. I love the bedding too. glad he adapted well.

No baby yet Jane... Not long to go though as I still keep having period type pains so anyway now I think..:coffee:

How is everyone else?

Doing well here. Still waiting to feel baby move. Can't wait. Getting low abdomen stretches a bit too and tad bit of round ligament pain, but nothing bad.

How are you today? You're far enough along it really is day by day!!!

I bet you'll start feeling those movements any day now Mack. Love those first little kicks, so exciting!

I thought you'd had the baby too bobster since everyone was quiet on here for a bit. Assuming your house is all ready, I'm sure you can't wait for him to get here!

Yes I can't wait to see his little face now. And to have my body back! Still waiting...

Sounds like he's leaving you more time to get his room finished :winkwink:

Clomid appointment booked for end of July :happydance:

I know what you mean about having your body back. Especially after I finished breast feeding too. It's so freeing! Are you ladies planning on bf this time around?

Yay for your Clomid appointment Jane! That's only 2 more months, wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->