Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Thanks mlm. It only took two days to pick out Finn's name so it feels like it was forever!

Aww lovely name mack.

Jane so glad it went well for you and greg's been ok so far. How they'll adapt to change is always a worry isn't it but they always adapt better than we think.

Jacks started becoming slightly possessive over certain things of his. We put one of his old blankets on baby yesterday and he didn't like it. He kept saying 'no, jacks!' Until we got a different one. Bless him. But apart from that he's doing surprisingly well and just wants to hold and kiss him a lot.

Mlm when do you think you'll start thinking about ttc again? I was going to start soon but now I have Arthur I'm rethinking as I feel quite content with the 2 of them. I bet I'll get broody again when he's growing out of his baby stage. I honestly don't know what I stressed about with Jack when he was newborn as all they do is sleep and eat! Toddlers are much harder work hehe.

Aww bobster that is cute about Jack and his blanket. He is still a big deal around there :) I hope Finn won't be jealous.

Bobster, I want to start ttc around December or January. If I decide I for sure want 3. Two is such a nice, manageable number so I may be swayed to stay with two. My opinion changes all the time lol.

We are dealing with some jealousy now that Audrey is bigger and crawling to Norah's toys. There's a lot of "no baby!" And "mine!". And when she's feeling especially jealous, "no mama hold baby!" But that's not all the time and not too bad. Just sassy two year old stuff. So I think Jack will be fine, he just has to stake his claim on those blankets ; )

And YES to newborns being so much easier! (Those first few weeks anyway). What was I even stressed about the first time? Haha. All about perspective I guess.

Jane well done for getting through your first week in the new job! You must be tired as its always so much more tiring getting to know people and taking everything in. Enjoy your weekend with Greg.

Mlm I know what you mean about 2 being a manageable. I can imagine life would be pretty hectic with 3 young ones. See how you feel closer the time as you are young so there's no rush to decide is there. Do you think hubby will be easy to persuade?

Yes, I do think DH will agree. I did bring it up the other day, but pretty casually... He didn't say no right away, so that's a good sign. You're right though, I have plenty of time to decide.

Have you been getting help at home while you recover bobster? Is your OH able to stay home with you?

Enjoy your first real weekend post work week Jane : )

Just have to share a pic, I'm so excited for you ladies to all have 2 kiddos soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh my gosh they are so adorable mlm! Best friends :) I bet your heart melts when you see them like that together.

Happy Mother's day to you too MLM. I am sure the girls were cute and sweet and you had a great day. Finn had a stomach bug so he wanted to make sure I got to do lots of mom duties. He seems back to normal this AM so hopefully it ends there.

Yuck, hope Finn feels better! That's no fun. My girls weren't sick, but both girls skipped naps yesterday so were not so sweet all day. Oh well. I guess we really never get breaks as moms!

Hope Finns bigger mack. How are you feeling? It's flying by your pregnancy.

Jane is the job still going ok? Has Greg adapted to not seeing you so much ok? What are the people like there?

Mlm I hope Norah's not dropping her naps. Jack dropped his daytime sleep really early. Used to love my tea and biscuits break and a bit of grown up TV time.

Arthur is doing so well and I'm really enjoying him. He's feeding from the breast well still and I feel super proud for not giving him a drop of formula so far. I've done loads of public feeding too so I'm over my anxiety about that. Went to a posh 5* hotel today for cream tea and fed him there which was a bit tricky as was sat bolt up right but still managed it ok. I think most of my city have seen my nipples now.

He weighs 10 pound 5oz so is quite a big boy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
Aw, adorable pic bobster! Sounds like you are doing a great job and settling in well. Good for you with the BF too!

Yay for the BF. Even though Finn was a champ I'm still really nervous about it going well with #2. It is so handy to just whip a boob out and not packing bottles, water, formula, etc when out. :D I was still pretty shy about it though and would hit dressing rooms at the mall or the Nordstroms ladies lounge. Mostily because I was still new at it I did better with less distractions. I hope it will be even easier this time.

Not much here. Feeling pretty good but the lower back pain has kicked in. If I could take a bath in icy hot, I would. But happy to be feeling good other than that. Another scan Friday to see baby girl. yay.

Hows back to work going Jane?

Did the girls get back to their naps MLM? I hope that was just a blip.

Bobster it all sounds so relaxed second time around and Arthur is just gorgeous. Have a wonderful scan mackjess. I bet you are sporting a beautiful bump by now. Mlm I hope your girls are continuing to keep you busy and getting on well.

Work is going fine and Greg has adjusted well. Issues with my blood have reared their head again (it wasn't the simple explanation I was given before) and sadly baby #2 may never be a reality for me.

I'm going to come off babyand bump as it's just too upsetting to stay on. I've really struggled since the ectopic and now this. It's been hard to watch you all get pregnant with relative ease. So for my own sanity I'm going to log off. Good luck with your families- baby #2 and beyond.x

Oh Jane, your post made me so sad to read. Not sure if you will log on to read this, but I so hope that you are happy and healthy, however your family turns out. If I have said anything at all that was insensitive, I'm so so sorry! I totally understand where you are coming from by needing a break from this. We will miss you!

Oh Jane I'm so sorry to hear about the blood issues. Very distressing.

Jane I'm so sorry (hugs)

I too hope I haven't been insensitive. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. Keep snuggly that gorgeous boy of yours and he will get you through this stressful time. Would love to hear from you again in the future.

Take care xx

Our little group is getting smaller and smaller! I hope Jane feels better and pops back on at some point.

I just got home from a long weekend away visiting my friend out of state. It was kind of strange having no kids or DH with me, but also such a nice little break! So happy to be home though and my girls were all smiles this morning when they saw me : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->