Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Bobster, my experience with bonding with Audrey was very similar to what you described. Just so instant. And yes, DH preferred doing things with Norah because it was just easier for him. He still actually does sometimes. Now that's she's a bit bigger, Audrey adores her daddy and gives him huge smiles and hugs when he gets home from work. So I would say to not worry, it will happen with time.

Do you get help from DH Mack? Like with daycare drop off/pick up? That was a big concern for me, My DH wouldn't have been able to help with anything since he's gone from the house 6:30-7. I think you will manage, you'll just have to figure out your new routine once your new little lady is here. And unfortunately just try to get through until mat leave

Thanks mlm you are right.. I'm a worry wort sometimes. I know as well that it's still early days and there's time for him to bond more. While I'm bf it's hard for him as if he cries its usually because he's hungry so it's me who feeds him. I think I'm going to try formula soon to get him used to it so Dan can spend a bit more quality time with him.

Aww belated happy birthday to Finn. Did you have a party or anything?

Mlm how are you doing? Are the girls ok? Can't believe Audrey is nearly 1! Crazy!

Happy birthday Audrey! Finn had a fun 3rd bday. Huge miserable and happy here. Very tired so sorry for not keeping up! Hope you ladies are doing well.

I was just going to check in with you Mack, thanks for the update! Have you settled on a name for your little lady yet?

Can't believe my baby is one! She is just the best little baby girl ever, time is going too fast!

Any sign of baby yet Mack? How are you and your two kiddos doing Bobster?

16 days left till my c section. Friday was my last day of work. I still have to pack my hospital bag and finish her room!! Her clothes are clean and furniture set up so I just need to put stuff away.

How's everyone? I've just been super tired and not kept up.

16 days, wow. How exciting for you 😀

I figured once Jane left the thread we'd be chatting a bit less, but just wanted to make sure everyone was doing well. I have to make sure our newest bnb baby arrives happy and healthy 😀

Wow not long Mack! Looking forward to seeing your news.

Thanks for checking in mlm. How are you are your lovely girls? Belated happy birthday to Audrey! Did you have nice celebrations?? Doesn't seem a year since you had her does it! Scary how time flies by.

We're all doing well here. Arthur is just the most gorgeous chubby baby ever. Jacks adapted really well to him too. Arthur laughs and smiles at him so much it's really cute to watch. Life is quite busy even though I'm not working so often don't get chance to check in on here. Sorry for being so quiet.

Waiting in anticipation for your news Mack!

How are you all doing? It's quiet around here.

Hope you are ok Mack. Looking forward to seeing your birth announcement. Did you say you had a c-section booked soon?

Yes. It's Wednesday. So excited.

Just made a list off things to finish around the house. Only 28 things. Lol. #2ndbaby. A lot of easy things and DH is off work now so we should get done. I think I was ready 3 months before Finn. I will post updates next week.

How is it going with 2 bobster? I'm quite nervous about starting over.

Wow will be thinking of you Mack! It's lovely with 2. Much less stressful as you have done it once so you will be a pro this time. You'll love it. Finn might take a few weeks but he'll be in love with her in no time too :)

Can't wait for your news! Will be checking in. Good luck xx

Good luck Mack!! Can't wait to hear all about it! I'm sure you will do just great 😀

Glad you have adjusted so well to having 2 Bobster. I have my moments here and there, but it's definitely not as hard as some people made it out to be. And seeing the two of them playing and loving on each other is hands down the best feeling ever 😍

As far as what's new with us, not much, just some milestones for the girls. Audrey is not quite walking, but should be any day now. In the last 1-2 months, we successfully got rid of Norah's paci, potty trained her, she dropped her nap (unfortunately), and is in her big girl bed now. Time is just flying by!

Thinking of you Mack and hoping all went well 😊

I keep checking for updates too, I'm dying to hear about it Mack! Hope all is well 😀😀

And well done for you reaching all those milestones with Norah! Your big girl sounds like she's doing so well!!

I brought up the subject of possibly having no.3 with OH and he was on board. I'm not ready to think about it yet and have a coil in to prevent any accidents but so relieved he would be ok with it if I changed my mind!

Anymore thoughts on no.3 for you mlm?

Come on Mack we're dying to hear an update from you!!! Hope you are recovering ok x

I still want 3 (I think). I'm just thinking about timing right now. I think we will likely start ttc next year, maybe spring or summer. DH isn't saying no anymore, so I think I'm good as far as that goes 😀

Brilliant!!!

Hope Mack and baby are all good and she updates soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->